Caps Eureka Pics are up

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
This is the least amount of pics I have ever taken at an event... More time spent with visiting and riding this year than ever....

If you have pics you took and want to get them in the gallery just get ahold of Semi or myself...

cap

PICS CLICK HERE

I'm so used to seeing hundreds of photos...where's our photographer this time around?! LOL

And not one shot of Omar *sniff* It's OK, I know what he looks like :p

Looks like a great group!! Sorry I never seem to be able to make it...

Omar? I don't think he was here! Did he tell you he was going to Eureka?

:whistle:

Luckily for Omar, so I don't go making assumptions, we'd both just enabled Latitude and I watched him ride there and back on my Droid X :rofl:

You're bad Prof :spank:

Whoops, busted! :rofl:

Damn Latitude busted me though, or so Omar thought...he sent me an email at 2 a.m. saying "Why aren't you home?!" with a screen shot of me about a mile from my house :laugh:

My spot is triangulating from the nearest cell tower I think :rofl: Or, I was doing something else early Saturday morning :whistle:

Damn Latitude busted me though, or so Omar thought...he sent me an email at 2 a.m. saying "Why aren't you home?!" with a screen shot of me about a mile from my house :laugh:

My spot is triangulating from the nearest cell tower I think :rofl: Or, I was doing something else early Saturday morning :whistle:

Boy do I have a secret for you Chelle... Its gonna make that 1 mile off look like nothing......

Omar was all the way off base on this one, or should I say right on first base...

BAAAAAWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

Boy do I have a secret for you Chelle... Its gonna make that 1 mile off look like nothing......

Omar was all the way off base on this one, or should I say right on first base...

BAAAAAWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

I'm actually scared now...I think I'll just stay away from the mid-west gatherings :laugh:

I'm actually scared now...I think I'll just stay away from the mid-west gatherings :laugh:

I have already been enrolled in counseling for what I saw... Semi, Hal and I stayed up until 2:30 am laughing at Omar who just sat in his chair and took the abuse. I have not laughed that hard in years, I have been thinking of hypnosis as a way to get the images of what I saw out of my mind......

cAp

I have already been enrolled in counseling for what I saw... Semi, Hal and I stayed up until 2:30 am laughing at Omar who just sat in his chair and took the abuse. I have not laughed that hard in years, I have been thinking of hypnosis as a way to get the images of what I saw out of my mind......

cAp

Seeing your head "explode" was worth it! :rofl:

cAp

Jaeger fixes that for me...I forget most anything...

I'll have to needle Omar for the details since it's clear no one here is fessing up and I'm guessing there's no blurry photographic evidence. Did he rap again? :laugh:

Back