Caps still here... Tornado on the ground...

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Went over my house, wind got crazy and a Tornado touched down about 4 miles to the East of me...

Another Close one...

You can just tell.. After you have been through as many storms as I have here... For those that have been to my house and Eaten at the IHOP in Norman, that is the path the Tornado just took, straight down the campus and is now heading for the National Weather Service Building...

Someone called it earlier!! My family is up in TN and N GA where all the tornado's did the damage crazy how it happens! Glad your safe Cap!!!

oh nice, glad you guys are ok, but that weather service building better look out

I just about to send you a text. That would be kind of ironic if a tornado hit the weather service building.

My son was in Shawnee performing at the college, now there is a Tornado there... Uggg

I don't like seeing tornados...can't imagine what it's like to be used to them. So glad you are all ok captain!! :)

Edit...please update us on Evan...I pray he it's ok!! :please:

Sent from Space via Forum Runner

Last edited:
Evan is fine... smart enough to know to get on the HWY and head West before it got to Shawnee...

good to hear you guys are ok ... looks like tomarrow i get my turn with the weather

Back