Caps home

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Just made it in, 15 hours.... 1998 miles round trip just to get there.....

Thank for being a caring person Doug. I lisent to every thing you said and came home safe. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

As Mick Jagger said:
Pleased to meet you, Hope you guess my name.
Hey man thanks for being there for us this weekend. I feel we've known you guys for years although that isnt so. I hate we missed the riding on Saturday. I was having so much fun on Friday, bonding with my 1300cc mistress.

It was good seeing you again Doug. I'm glad you made it home safe.

I was hoping to get to meet you down there Doug, but maybe next time...I had to show my wife the video of you taking a snooze and said, honey that's who made your Tweety coasters~!~

I was hoping to get to meet you down there Doug, but maybe next time...I had to show my wife the video of you taking a snooze and said, honey that's who made your Tweety coasters~!~

Shhhhhh...he hasn't seen that yet :rofl:

Glad you made it home - see you again soon brother.

i was hoping to get to meet you down there doug, but maybe next time...i had to show my wife the video of you taking a snooze and said, honey that's who made your tweety coasters~!~

what video!

glad you made it home safely, thanks for everything this week! see you again soon bro :beerchug:

Glad you made it home safe Doug! Thank you so much for all you did this week (the plaque for Ms Reba, the Grumpy's Diner signs, and much more). Anastasia says thank you for letting her use your wifi too. Give Kristie a hug for me!
Posted via Mobile Device

Back