Twotones are home

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
We got home just a little while ago, we rode 2114.2 miles round trip. Will try to post pics later this evening, lots of stuff to take care of right now. Thank you so much guys.

James and Juli, it was great to see you two again. I enjoyed the ride across the skyway. Thanks again for the gift on Sunday morning, if you ever need anything I can help with just let me know. :)

Was good seeing you and Juli again, glad you are safe back home. That is impressive mileage.:thumbsup:

glad you made it home in one piece...thanks for letting me share some of that road with you, i had a blast!! :beerchug:

Glad your home Safe, Enjoyed your company and laughs, James and Juli. See ya at the next Bash.

James and Juli, it was great to see you two again. I enjoyed the ride across the skyway. Thanks again for the gift on Sunday morning, if you ever need anything I can help with just let me know. :)

You are very welcome Tim. The Skyway was great and I hope to get to ride with you again very soon. :cheerleader:

glad you made it home in one piece...thanks for letting me share some of that road with you, i had a blast!! :beerchug:

The highlight of the trip home was rolling 5k on Oren's odometer. Thanks for be sharing those miles with me.

Great acomplishment, lots of riding glad your both home safe. I've would of been a wimp and stuffed my Busa in the overhead compartment of the Aircraft and flown out there.......:laugh:

Back