Can't Make It To The Bash

Jaddie

Registered
Dear Friends

Hal Cason helped me figure out a way to make it to the Bash this year, so I made reservations and planned to go, but, alas, I now have a sinus infection and have absolutely no energy.

So I'm going to stay home and try to get to feeling better. I have to shoot my cousin's prom pictures on Saturday, and I just can't miss that unless I'm dead.

I was supposed to do a shoot with you guys on Friday night. We were going to set up a backdrop and use a couple of umbrellas to shoot you guys with your bikes. I really hate that I'm not going to be there to do this for you.

But I want to make it up to you. If you'll come to me, I'll give you a free shoot including the high-resolution original images and two exhibition-quality 8x10 prints. I'm located in Buford, Georgia, which is located approximately forty miles north of Atlanta. Give me a couple of weeks to get well, and then I can be available to shoot you any day of the week.

I hope you'll come see me and let me take part in spreading some shiny 'Busa cheer.

You may reach me through email at jaddie@jaddie.com or by phone at 770.945.4930 or 678.640.0663.

Y'all have fun at the Bash and be safe!

Awww, I'm sad
sad.gif
I wanted to meet you Jaddie
sad.gif

I hope the sinus infection heals up soon; I know they can really bring you down...get some antibiotic help!! Maybe we'll see you next year...

sad.gif

That sux dude, had have to be restrained in the Harsepital to miss the Bash
lurk.gif

Hope you get to feeling better soon. And I was so looking forward to meeting U, Dayum

Dear Jaddie,

I really missed meeting you. I hope you feel better by now. I wish I lived closer or I would take you up on the free shoot.
cool.gif
There is a fall bash. same place. Would love to see you there.
beerchug.gif

chris

Back