Can you tell me ~~~~

coop65sr

Donating Member
Registered
I lost one of the little chrome caps that snap into the Allen head bolt on the triple tree--- Anybody got know where I can get replacements from???

I appreciate any help, as I searched but just couldn't find any places that had them- chris

beerchug.gif

1y.jpg

Thanks to everyone of you....

The links you all posted are the exact ones I'm looking for...

I remember reading another post here a while ago and someone said that IF YOU EVER remove those caps AFTER the first time you install them, you better silicone them back on because they won't stay in for NOTHING any more.... well, I forgot about reading that UNTIL I went to get on the bike this morning and one of them was gone...then I remembered
guns.gif
guns.gif

Oh well, they are not too bad to replace---- Just hope somebody reading this will remember and silicone theirs in place after pulling them off-
beerchug.gif

Just got all my parts in from Charles (our StreetNtrack sponsor) this past friday.... and got my 1" risers from Pipefighter248 and my chrome hand levers from 06limited1st too...

I spent the whole afternoon after church yesterday morning installing everything (in about 100 degree heat
guns.gif
)...

I replaced both front fork seals and dust covers~~~~~~~~~~thanks CAT3 for the awesome write-up bro!!!
Did the Steerin Dampner mod--- put in 85w oil
Installed the Chrome Hayabusa levers from 06limited1st ~~~~~~thanks bud!!
Installed the 1" risers I got from Pipefighter248 ~~~~~~~~ thanks bud!!
Installed new HEL Dual brake line kit and EBC HH pads on the front------- Thanks Charles!! What a difference!
Installed new EBC Rotors -- Thanks Charles!!

Saved myself what I figure would be at least 400-500 for labor if I had let a stealership try to do it...
I prefer to do it all myself----then I know it's right!!!!
Took me until about 9pm to get it all done, but I'm rollin' again with some SERIOUS upgrades now
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

I'll post up some pics here maybe after I get home this afternoon!!!!
thumb_up.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Back