Can you spot me in this picture?

880jedi

Registered
Free cup of coffee if you can guess which one is me in this picture? I went to an open house with the California Highway Partol Motor Officer's last Sunday. They do cones, and then ask the audience if anyone want's to try it. I jumped out of my shoes to be first, because I practice cones with the Busa all the time. :thumbsup: I haven't posted many pictures, so it will probably just be a guess. Good luck.

attachment.php?attachmentid=358793.jpg

Wont't venture to guess who you might be, but man that officers body position and the way he is looking where he wants the bike to go is a tsestament to the fine training they adhere to.:bowdown:

You are the only one that looks ready to jump on that bike...look like you are already started to go through the gates:laugh:

- Japanese Police Motorcycle Riding Competition[/url]

How come these guys don't look like they are "looking where they want to go "? Holy, they put all us North Americans to shame with their performances. But see how they aren't twisting around at all ? And they are throwing those bikes around like they are nothing.....truly awe inspiring. I know its an old vid, but I even had this loaded on my Iphone to watch whenever....

Last edited by a moderator:
i just took a guess before reading anyones posts and I picked ya. (didn't think to look at the avatar either) so... that was weird. those guys can sure manuver a bike can't they? :beerchug: i'd just take the ticket instead of trying to out manuver them...:rofl:

didn't think to look at avatar, but i did choose the guy on the right, yellow suit and orange cap on wrong :laugh:

you will deliver the coffee right? :whistle:

I gotta give the East credit First they make everything we want... then we have to borrow money from them to buy the stuff and now we gotta send our officer to get properly trained over there jeeze when are we gonna win

didn't think to look at avatar, but i did choose the guy on the right, yellow suit and orange cap on wrong :laugh:

you will deliver the coffee right? :whistle:

Be there in a jiffy. :thumbsup: Funny, the avatar picture was taken when the high-vis Aerostich was new. Now after a few years and many miles, it looks like hell. :laugh:

Back