Can someone suggest a Tuner in MA?

jay21112

Registered
Alright I just went to xtreme performance in Framingham MA to introduce them to my new Nissan 350Z. A friend on 350zmotoring.com suggested this place as a great tuner for my Z.

When I get there I learn they do sportbikes too. They have turboed a few busa's and some guy that started the place (but doesn't work there anymore) holds the record for the fastest naturally aspirated busa.

So has anyone heard of this place? Or can anyone give me names of other places to check out??

that would be DAVE O HE S ON THE SUZUKI HAYABUSA ORG. ALL THE TIME ps he just took another record for a natural motor speed!!

Hehe, I'm not turboing the bike yet. I'm not even changing the exhaust yet...no need to map. I just have a few mods i'll be doing this year, but I want to find a shop that I can keep coming back to so they get to know my bike.

So this shop is a good choice then right? But they did say that the guy... I guess Dave O, doesn't work there anymore. Did he start another shop, or just stop tuning and just rides now?

Sorry, for my lack of knowlege about this guy, I don't keep up with suzukihayabusa.org, I never even signed up there cause I usually get all the answers i need at this site.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1102868360 -->

but I want to find a shop that I can keep coming back to so they get to know my bike.

I hear ya. I'm from Ma and looking for the same.

<!--EDIT|Bdygrd4u
Reason for Edit: None given...|1102864371 -->

There is only 1 ***** tunner in New England.

FZR007@aol.com

Dave has done all my rebuilding and tunning.  As a matter of fact he is finishing up the Green Dragon's rebuild as I type.

You will not find a better running Busa on the bottom and top.  If you don't call Dave don't ask the question again.  Dave is also very fair, honest and intelligent.  Don't waste anytime schheduling because he will only get more busy.

If you are serious about having a great ride DO IT....

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1102867704 -->

Hehe, I'm not turboing the bike yet. I'm not even changing the exhaust yet...no need to map. I just have a few mods i'll be doing this year, but I want to find a shop that I can keep coming back to so they get to know my bike.

So this shop is a good choice then right? But they did say that the guy... I guess Dave O, doesn't work there anymore. Did he start another shop, or just stop tuning and just rides now?

Sorry, for my lack of knowlege about this guy, I don't keep up with suzukihayabusa.org, I never even signed up there cause I usually get all the answers i need at this site.
Dave is still in the business. He has a shop setup at his home, until he opens up a new shop. A tune is very importnat even if you are doing pipes and airflow, so you get max out of your investment.

but I want to find a shop that I can keep coming back to so they get to know my bike.

I hear ya. I'm from Ma and looking for the same.
You will not find a better peerson that cares about his work around here. Dave will get you what you need, if you stay honest with Dave he will be more than honest with you.

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'>I GUESS THAT ANSWERS YOUR QUESTION
wow.gif
biggrin.gif
</span></span>

There is only 1 ***** tunner in New England.

FZR007@aol.com

Dave has done all my rebuilding and tunning.  As a matter of fact he is finishing up the Green Dragon's rebuild as I type.

You will not find a better running Busa on the bottom and top.  If you don't call Dave don't ask the question again.  Dave is also very fair, honest and intelligent.  Don't waste anytime schheduling because he will only get more busy.

If you are serious about having a great ride DO IT....
So he doesn't work at xtreme performance anymore, but started his own shop then?

Well I guess I'll have to contact him then!

Thanks!

oops, we posted at the same time.... guess you already answered the above

<!--EDIT|jay21112
Reason for Edit: None given...|1102868895 -->

Jay
I was one of the original owner's of Xtreme Performance in Framingham. I performed all the bike work, including the turbo installs.  I sold the store & the name to my partner, they do mostly automotive now.

This year I have been racing my bike, and working with Suzuki's Drag race team.

http://www.dragbike.com/dbnews....oneid=9

I am still building/tuning bikes, if you want your bike to run it's best contact me .....

FZR007@aol.com

Thanx
Dave

Back