Can someone show me a pic of the

I'm not sure which bolts you're talkin' about bro.
rock.gif

This is the only one I think you could be referring to. It came from the front part of the tail section. It sits below the seat slightly behind the seat bolt. This it?
rock.gif

bolt.jpg

actually, I think he's talkin about the two bolts in your trunk...

If you take off the rear fairing, you'll see your trunk being held to the subframe by an assortment of wire-ties, nuts and bolts.

I think he's talking about the two bolts that hold the tray in the rear of the subframe.

And I think I lost myself in that train of thought....
rock.gif

Ok, so daddy was wrong... I missed that he said in front of the *REAR* seat.
tounge.gif

Hey b-bro, you want pics of the frankenstein tie down bolts on the outside of the tail section or the phillips head bolts hidden under the hump. Ask and ye shall receive...
wink.gif

actually, now that I read it....I think you may have been right in yer first shot, BT.

I think this head cold is getting to me....

I dont have the frankensteing bolts. they didnt come with the bike, i think someone threw in some misc. bolts. One seems too long and is not flush. How long should that bolt be and what size is it? TIA
cool.gif

We'll drag it outta ya in a minute...
laugh.gif

If you're lookin' for a shot of the frankenbolts, here ya go...

boltc.jpg

Don't know specifics on the size of it but here it is beside a AA battery for size comparison.
wink.gif

boltd.jpg

Hmmm... Glad I took that last shot. I was about to throw those AA's away because they were dead. Then I look at that photo and read "rechargeable" on the side.
laugh.gif

BT THat is exactly the one i need. THanks for the pictorial. I may need some pics of the small intestine later. Hook me up, okay!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

It's kinda funny. I've prolly learned as much about my busa by takin' it apart to make pics of shid for board members as I have actually doin' mods. I really need to put it all together and do that photo illustrated busa shop manual that everyone used to want me to do.
wink.gif

Ok, who wants pics of a 1397cc big bore kit install?
rock.gif
If you'll just fund the kit I'll do the install and take LOTS of pics.  
super.gif
I still owe ya'll that paint step by step with pics as well... Maybe I can catch up on funds soon and get goin'...

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081479425 -->

Back