can i just replace the tail lights?

TommyGunn1300

Registered
i decided i want to get an undertail kit for the bike. figured it would be a good time since its getting painted anyway. but the question is, the only reason i want one if to have the 2 round lights for the tail and get rid of the big bulky thing. do i need to buy the whole kit or can i just buy new taillights?

To get rid of the "bulky thing" as you put it.....you need the whole undertail otherwise the best you can do is shave the plastic down to a manageable size. You'll still see it, just not as much. To install 2 round lights you'll have to do some fabrication to make it look right in the lens area, otherwise you'll have some gaping holes back there around the new lights.

Is this what you had in mind.

===================================================================

000_2734.jpg

If so try this and ask about the lights.

http://www.pashnit.com/pics/product...Burgandy_EUROS101BUR-1_Busa_undertail_500.jpg

I believe you will need to get the undertail

000_2734.jpg

Last edited:
yea, I would definitely recommend an undertail. They just have a cleaner look altogether. And what color are you thinkin' about painting it?

Is this what you had in mind.

===================================================================

View attachment 168782

If so try this and ask about the lights.

http://www.pashnit.com/pics/product...Burgandy_EUROS101BUR-1_Busa_undertail_500.jpg

I believe you will need to get the undertail

thats it! i love that look. but can't get the link to work.

yea, I would definitely recommend an undertail. They just have a cleaner look altogether. And what color are you thinkin' about painting it?

think i am going to go with a Kandy Organic green. its a dark green. i just want something diffrent and since the bike fell over and its getting fixed anyway i fiqured now was a good time to do a winter overhaul. PM me your number because i lost it. got a few questions for ya

tiger racing makes a cool one that uses the factory light, lots of clearance to lower the bike.

Back