Can Hayabusa fit on Avalanche Chevy?

euroR

Registered
Thinking of eventually buying a 07-09 Avalanche and wanted to know if it can fit a hayabusa on the Smaller looking Bed. Anyone have a photo if its possible.

Doubtful. I had mine in my ram with the 5.5ft bed and the tailgate wouldn't shut. Even though the bike was in all the way.

Maybe with the fold flat and tire on gate.
Posted via Mobile Device

only with the tailgate down!!! but y an Avalanche, if i may ask? all those plastic panels are just a place for rust to form.

Doubtful. I had mine in my ram with the 5.5ft bed and the tailgate wouldn't shut. Even though the bike was in all the way.

Maybe with the fold flat and tire on gate.
Posted via Mobile Device

hey matt, i'm a dodge guy and i've never seen a RAM with a 5.5' bed. My '94, '98, '01, '03 all had 6' beds.

only with the tailgate down!!! but y an Avalanche, if i may ask? all those plastic panels are just a place for rust to form.

I think the panels have been removed ... they are beautiful trucks :laugh:

Local dealer had a fully loaded LTZ that had me :drool:

I think Uncle Steve hauled his 08 in the back of his avalanche. But dont quote me on that, shoot him a pm.

not sure if its changed, but the early Avalanches had a removeable divider between the passenger compartment and cargo bed. That sould make enough room, provided its tall enough

hey matt, i'm a dodge guy and i've never seen a RAM with a 5.5' bed. My '94, '98, '01, '03 all had 6' beds.

Could be wrong. But mines an 08 crew cab. Thought they were 5.x.

Didn't think anyone made a true 6' bed anymore. Either 6.5 or 5.5.

Haven't ever put a tape on it. Just know my buds 04 swb chevy will close up and mine won't.
Posted via Mobile Device

not sure if its changed, but the early Avalanches had a removeable divider between the passenger compartment and cargo bed. That sould make enough room, provided its tall enough

i believe your correct, and you only have to get the wheel up there.

I think the panels have been removed ... they are beautiful trucks :laugh:

Local dealer had a fully loaded LTZ that had me :drool:

You could get them either way. My bud just bought an 09 ltz with some 22s. 60k. Lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

Could be wrong. But mines an 08 crew cab. Thought they were 5.x.

Didn't think anyone made a true 6' bed anymore. Either 6.5 or 5.5.

Haven't ever put a tape on it. Just know my buds 04 swb chevy will close up and mine won't.
Posted via Mobile Device

Actually, they come 6' or 8' UNLESS you have the MEGA-CAB, which then has a reduced bed-size of 5' 7". My '03 was actually 5' 11", and my '04 is 8' on the nose. Can get a full sheet of plywood in her.

I believe they still have it. My old boss's escalade ext had it. Only prob I see with it where to push the front tire against to strap er down.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ride your bike to the dealership and tell them it's a deal breaker. May take off few $$$.:laugh:
I fit mine in my SS. Think it's a 6 1/2 foot bed, but the tailgate didn't go up. I took it off and put it in the back seat.

I like the Avalanche because inside its like a car, and love the look of the 07 to newer. Im thinking of used because most car loose most value in first 3 years. But I need something that I can haul my Busa to Los Angeles and back. About rust, well in AZ I dont have that problem.

Actually, they come 6' or 8' UNLESS you have the MEGA-CAB, which then has a reduced bed-size of 5' 7". My '03 was actually 5' 11", and my '04 is 8' on the nose. Can get a full sheet of plywood in her.

Motor trend puts bed at 6'3". Makes me doubt the avalanche fit even more.

Ps wanna buy a dodge lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

get one of these and its not a problem..also loading and unloading will be much easier

Last edited by a moderator:
Back