Can anyone tell me what exhaust system this is?

Big Moe

Registered
Thanks in advance for your assistance! Hope everyone is doing well!! Be safe out there!!

Chris

exhaust.jpg

Racefit? Looks like it to me, but I'm on my phone...

Posted from my HTC EVO using tapatalk...

well a better pic would be great ,, you lookin for something like that for your bike? check these out this is a member that posted them but i got the video off you tube,, look a lot alike but i know they are not the same but i love these pipes , but exp ,, custom job

- ‪ISAAC'S 2009 HAYABUSA WITH TERMIGNONI EXHAUST‬‏[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely racefit...

uploadfromtaptalk1306987021965.jpg

Let me see what I got at my job tomorrow and Ill get back with you Bots! Thanks alot Bro!

No problem. I'm gonna take Frog's offer and see what's behind door number 3 though...
What's really funny is I can't remember the names of friends I have and relatives sometimes but I remembered the name of that oddball random exhaust company right away. I give up. Why can't everything be bike related? I'd be President. :rofl:

Now for the bonus question.....Who makes a 4 to 1 in this style?!

I've seen a 4 into 1 of these as well I think. I'm a sucker for a bonus round! :D

No problem. I'm gonna take Frog's offer and see what's behind door number 3 though...
What's really funny is I can't remember the names of friends I have and relatives sometimes but I remembered the name of that oddball random exhaust company right away. I give up. Why can't everything be bike related? I'd be President. :rofl:

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

1290030962997330.jpeg

I know! its a BUSA exhaust..where my money at????

Back