Cams or Piston kit?

Thanks for your replies, but i was looking to spend around $1500 on that only and the 1441cc does look impressive BUT
1- not within my budget
2- Im in the Middle east so to do that i will have to send my block to the states get it over-bored and sent back which will cost me fortune.

How do i get my ECU flashed?

I have also not seen cams for a stock motor, any links to where i can find them?

Unless there is a tuner there, you will have to ship overseas to US, and with that you are limited to only removing the speed restrictor, and raiseing the rev limiter. Bike has to accompany the ECU for a fine tune!

I would go to an aftermarket exhaust, Power Comander and a dyno tune. How much power do you need and why? Are you an accomplished mechanic and tuner? If not leave the engine alone and enjoy riding your bike. Once you start opening up the engine to internal modifications you risk the future reliability of the engine and even more money and frustration when things go bad.

Last edited:
you havent said what mods are on the bike now. If its completely stock then you should first get a full sytem and a way to tune it (flash, pc3, pc5, or bazzaz what ever want). I would go with a brocks system just because you get a map that puts out great power for free with the exhaust purchase. But thats just my opinion. That alone will make a big difference throughout the entire rev range.:thumbsup: If you buy new parts that will put you right under your 1500 spending limit.

LOL scratch what I said, I just saw that you already have a pipe and pc, my bad. I have nothing for you but:welcome:

Back