6. punisher/ride'n
7. loomis
8. steve
9. Apex
10.Justtight & Wifey (trailering)
11. GSX1300R-T/ride'n

thumb_up.gif
just got the pm from joe confirming.
I was just checking out mapquest and stateville looks like a good meeting poin.
Straight down 40 for Raleigh guys. Stevo, goawol and I will be heading 24/27 to pickup punisher & apex. then we all eat lunch at hooters in statesville
ThumbsUp.gif

whatcha think?

Hey Everybody, Roc got your PM. VERY COOL on the Cottage. I'll paypal some cash this week for the room. Im coming up a day Early on the 25. I have TWO single rooms booked at the Phillips. SO My brother and I are staying in the two singles for the 25th, and the 26th and 27th staying in the cottage. If someone NEEDS a room that weekend just contact me and someone else can have the room those Two days. Spring Bash will not be here FAST enough. Jon(Loomis).

Hey Everybody, Roc got your PM. VERY COOL on the Cottage. I'll paypal some cash this week for the room. Im coming up a day Early on the 25. I have TWO single rooms booked at the Phillips. SO My brother and I are staying in the two singles for the 25th, and the 26th and 27th staying in the cottage. If someone NEEDS a room that weekend just contact me and someone else can have the room those Two days. Spring Bash will not be here FAST enough.  Jon(Loomis).
cool. 6 months and counting lol
I think I might start going up on thurs too. See if I can squeeze an extra day for the fall bash from the wife/job.

LOL, No would love to ride down. just way to long 4 to 5 hrs on the bike then riding the twisty's would rather relax in the truck trailing the bikes then be hardcore and indoor the ride and be tired all day.
Jon(Loomis).

I hear ya Jon.

I'm gonna keep track with this thread, so please don't feel like I'm rush'n ya.  Strickly for my tracking purpose

1. rockadaous/ride'n/
2. webbashl/ride'n/
3. whitele/ride'n/
4. stevo_1978/ride'n/
5. goawol/ride'n/
6. punisher/ride'n/
7. loomis/trailering/
8. steveo/
9. Apex/ride'n/
10.Justtight & Wifey (trailering)(own cottage)
11. GSX1300R-T/ride'n/Paid
12. MCMustang & family (own cottage)
13. steve_1978
14. DRFBusa

Back