Call'n all N.C./S.C busa's

rockadaous

mod-a-holic
Donating Member
Registered
can I get a roll call of who's interested in going and if your plan on ride'n or trailering. Try'n to get 8-10 people for a cottage.

1. rockadaous

I'm in.. I'll be on two wheels ...
beerchug.gif

1. rockadaous/ride'n
2. webbashl/ride'n
3. whitele
4. stevo_1978

to far out for me to really tell, but for now count me in, if I dont make it, I'll still put in on the room, so I guess count me in either way lol

(stevo_1978 @ Oct. 03 2007,17:38) to far out for me to really tell, but for now count me in, if I dont make it, I'll still put in on the room, so I guess count me in either way lol
cool. I hope you can work it out bro
beerchug.gif

(stevo_1978 @ Oct. 03 2007,12:38) to far out for me to really tell, but for now count me in, if I dont make it, I'll still put in on the room, so I guess count me in either way lol
Ditto for me....

i understand about being a long way out, but we need to make arrangements for the room now or else we'll be sleeping with the bears
SHOCKED.gif

Put me on the list. I'll pay the 25 even if I can't weasel my way out of the house. Still working on it though (my sons b-day is the 25th for those who don't know).

beerchug.gif

(rockadaous @ Oct. 04 2007,05:26) i understand about being a long way out, but we need to make arrangements for the room now or else we'll be sleeping with the bears
SHOCKED.gif
I hear ya Roc....go ahead and put me down for it. If it doesn't pan out for me the money will go towards a good cause.

1. rockadaous/ride'n
2. webbashl/ride'n
3. whitele
4. stevo_1978
5. goawol/ride'n
6. punisher/ride'n

(Loomis @ Oct. 05 2007,16:56) Im in Loomis and my Brother.

Jon..
cool.  looks like it's coming together. jon did you call back up there? If not let me know.

1. rockadaous/ride'n
2. webbashl/ride'n
3. whitele
4. stevo_1978
5. goawol/ride'n
6. punisher/ride'n
7. loomis
8. steve

Back