Calling all photo enhancement gurus

Here's one of the writing on the other side...and a smaller pic (possibly able to zoom in further in some software) of the back.

There is no front tag
Well there's your answer.....look for the smoke rolling out of the Explorer when the doors open up.....hippies!! See the passenger window. :laugh:

All joking aside though, idiots like that usually come back. Karma will be waiting to bite them on the hiney!!

All joking aside though, idiots like that usually come back. Karma will be waiting to bite them on the hiney!!

I'm sure they'll be back, this place seems to attract kids like that...

I dropped the pics off at the state police dept this morning since they roll through town a lot, and am hoping the vehicle is still easily identified...we'll see.

Thanks to all that took a look~!~

That video was right about the time that high schools let out around here. And with the shoe polish job... I'd say go check out the parking lot at your local high school before they are off for Christmas and you'll probably find what you're looking for. Or if they're tight on security like they are here, just park somewhere near the entrance in the afternoon or morning and you'll likely come away with a tag number. Good luck.

Edit: I see now that the video was from Saturday, not a school day. Still though, with the shoe polish talking about love it's most likely a high schooler.

Last edited:
That video was right about the time that high schools let out around here. And with the shoe polish job... I'd say go check out the parking lot at your local high school before they are off for Christmas and you'll probably find what you're looking for. Or if they're tight on security like they are here, just park somewhere near the entrance in the afternoon or morning and you'll likely come away with a tag number. Good luck.

Edit: I see now that the video was from Saturday, not a school day. Still though, with the shoe polish talking about love it's most likely a high schooler.

You are right though...the first video that I didn't post is from Wed right at 5:00 pm~!~

I am not familiar with which school is what around here but had the same idea...and drove by one this morning, it ended up being a middle school though.

After some discussion, we have come to a possible conclusion that this may be a college student. No positive proof, but since he does not have front tag there was some thought that maybe they are in for school.

That's a good possibility as well. Usually window painting at the college level is fraternity or sorority related. Possibly sports related though. The 7-Up thing sounds like some sort of inside joke or maybe just a local thing. Also, I think it's a Georgia tag and they don't require one in the front. Where are you located?

Last edited:
Back