Calling all photo enhancement gurus

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
Is anyone able to enhance the photo enough to see a tag number~?~

The local LEO would love to get their hands on this vehicle for a little talk about running others out of the road and endangering people with the way they are driving~!~

They have been by here a couple times and I'm sure they'll be back~!~

The Bitmap was a little too large to load so I converted to Jpeg, but if a Bitmap would help I'd be happy to email it to you.

2009-12-12 white suv 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
tried 3 different programs seems the plate is to foggy.. Might be to covered in drit to get a good catch on it..

Dunno why they need a tag #...just look for the Explorer with the shoe polish all over the back windows. :)

Dunno why they need a tag #...just look for the Explorer with the shoe polish all over the back windows. :)

I know it, that's what all the local guys are looking for now...even drove around a while our selves looking for the shoe polish...it's pretty obvious, but no one's seen it so far.

County is looking for the vehicle to give me a tag number to give to G&I for further action...

He ran head on with another vehicle on the road and ran it out of the road, then came real close to plowing into my wife and baby coming out of the driveway.

Good point. Additionally, don't the police have someone who can do this for them?

It's all in how much interest you can drum up and how much easier I can make it. They really like for me to catch the people behine the gates and red handed, once the kids leave the roads here it's much harder for anyone else to track them down unless I can provide a plate number and soon interest is lost~!~

If I can provide a plate number, then it keeps the interest peaked until someone is caught...

Went through this a couple years ago with a group of kids...and I provided G&I info on a cocky little B...he said he'll catch him...

He didn't get that exact kid, who's still around...but he did catch his friends with under age drinking, while driving, dangerous operation of a firearm, filed off serial numbers, possible stolen firearms, underage possession of firearms, etc, etc...the kids got convicted and spent some time in jail and even after that incident had more warrents out for them for breaking in and stealing guns.

That's why I like to put a quick stop to kids being idiots around here~!~

If they show a little respect and slow down when asked, I usually leave them alone...but some don't listen a bit and need to have the authorities speak with them.

Or if that's been washed off, look for the Explorer with a spare tire mounted on the left front.

starts with cha and ends with ow. chazlow maybe? try alex chazlow in a myspace search of your area. a lot of kids will have a pic of "their ride" somewhere on their myspace or facebook.

PM highest resolution files and I'll take a look too.

I'm not sure how to send a larger file in PM...it asks for an url...

Can you make out the last name of the Alex kid?

starts with cha and ends with ow. chazlow maybe? try alex chazlow in a myspace search of your area. a lot of kids will have a pic of "their ride" somewhere on their myspace or facebook.

Good idea, I'm going to take a look...

I noticed one more thing most explorers don't usually have is the nerf bars on the side.

Here's one of the writing on the other side...and a smaller pic (possibly able to zoom in further in some software) of the back.

There is no front tag

2009-12-13 white suv 5.jpg

2009-12-13 white suv 2.jpg

4183436592_23d8863f8e_b.jpg

I returned this via e-mail to you.

The rear window says "I love me some 7-up".

The letters "c" and "i" are legible in the rear side window. I suspect the second letter of the last name is a "h". My best guess is Chibew or Chibow...though the last letter could be a "n".

The problem is not "zooming in". The problem is lack of resolution to begin with. Short of boosting contrast levels, there isn't much that can be done to enhance information that just isn't there to begin with.

Best wishes finding your target.

Back