cali dyno needed

newb

Registered
Looking for a good dyno shop in in cali. Prefer Central/So Cal but will travel north. Must be able to ECU tune as I am against piggyback tuners. Any help would be appreciated.

I am in the santa maria/lompoc area. Just north of Santa barbara at Vandenberg AFB. I have a trailer and don't mind traveling. Thanks for the info.

Last edited:
Thanks. They are good with the ECU editor software? I have a mostly stock motor but I know the importance of a good tune. I am not a fan of the seat of the pants method of tuning.

both guys that recommended them were happy, with that said i have no personal experience, i would give them both a shout and see what your gut says on who might be a better solution for what you want :)

Looking for a good dyno shop in in cali. Prefer Central/So Cal but will travel north. Must be able to ECU tune as I am against piggyback tuners. Any help would be appreciated.

Mark,

Had mine tuned in Phoenix,but depending how far you are from Sacramento you might want to give Mike Fields Sr.@Fields Performance a call.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. I'll give them a call. I am still a few months away from getting it done. Just trying to make an informed decision.

Back