Busa's Police Bikes for Law Enforcement?

s4play

Registered
I was thumbing through these pages and remember seeing someone post up a black State Trooper black Hayabusa that had full blue/red police lights.

Do you guys know any local Police agencies who are using Hayabusa's?

I'm looking for pictures of what they have done to outfit the bike in terms of gear, lights, weapons, etc? :thumbsup:

We all know Busa's make great touring bikes so just wondering what cities are using them? I know locally a lot of Police ride Honda Interceptors....

thanks!

Here's a pic

OSP BUSA.jpg

ahh so that's HIS bike I saw...hehehe

Is there anymore larger pics of his bike from the front?

thanks ~ awesome ride! :cheerleader:

busapolice_1.jpg

:lol: .....I SO want his job !!!!! :super: I'd pull every one of you's over......just to say "Have a nice day, and keep the wheels down !!!!" :oldcool:

I SO want his job !!!!..............

I wonder what MODs the state mandates for these besides the lightshow and hardcases in the back...
I guess if it was him and me, I would only think about running if I had a bottle or a turbo...

Last edited:
I wonder what MODs the state mandates for these besides the lightshow and hardcases in the back...
I guess if it was him and me, I would only think about running if I had a bottle or a turbo...

When your bottle ran out or your turbo melted, he'd nail you with a felony. It's one thing to outrun some dog-slow police car--but whatever you're on, don't even think about outrunning a stock Busa.

You'd need some serious re-gearing on top of a turbo to get out of his sight, and that's only on an open road. I doubt if the nitrous would do a whole lot for you here. Good luck not dying if you try, but I wouldn't.

Back