Busa's loose in the forest ...

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Today was the 3rd time I rode this week! :cheerleader: WooHoo!

Today was just me and "Lambretta Man" we took turns with both GoPro videos running, I havent seen the footage yet but here are a few stills...did I mention this road has no traffic and usually is blocked by snow this time of year ... ? :cool: temps were in the 40's and 50's today

more 162inJan 027b.jpg

more 162inJan 005b.jpg

more 162inJan 015b.jpg

more 162inJan 023b.jpg

Nice pics, thanks for sharing. Gotta love the handle "Lambretta Man", sure riding a nice Lambretta. :laugh:

Thats funny how my switch backs are blinking in the video but are not in real time... ???

Same road better weather ...

SUMMER
in the Sierra's.wmv - YouTube[/url]

SPRING
Run 2010.wmv - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you're getting your ride on :thumbsup: Great vid, even better road. 4 minutes, two vehicles parked and that was it :bowdown:

Nice road. Two comments:

1. Recommend never show license plate numbers this can come back to haunt you if someone wants to make an issue of it.

2. Kento, if that's you on the Blue bike, watch your head location you are crossing your bike; think about keeping your head down and to the inside of the turn. A couple of track days would help you with that. I am saying that from the point of view of someone who had to work to keep from doing the same thing - just because I see or am critiquing it doesn't mean I'm any good at it either.

Back