Busaprincess454 is single

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to step on your feelings and please don't take this wrong, but is anyone else concerned about Macon, I only saw one mention of him, and that was by Princess.
Hope that maybe you guys can work it out, No, Yes, maybe even.
Bubba

Took me 5pgs to think I figured out you and Macon454 were and are no longer ?
I'm sorry for that but dont worry plenty of others out there.
It will all work out.

If you are ever in Boca Raton, I have an empty pillion seat that could use a rider. :welcome: What kind of nursing do you do?

Really guys...both of the individuals here are board members. They are entitled to a little privacy as they deal with personal issues and we should give them both the respect and privacy they deserve. No good can come from any public airing of any of this. To you both I wish you the very best.

Really guys...both of the individuals here are board members. They are entitled to a little privacy as they deal with personal issues and we should give them both the respect and privacy they deserve. No good can come from any public airing of any of this. To you both I wish you the very best.

thank you so much for the support

Not to step on your feelings and please don't take this wrong, but is anyone else concerned about Macon, I only saw one mention of him, and that was by Princess.
Hope that maybe you guys can work it out, No, Yes, maybe even.
Bubba

macon will be fine, I promise. I still love him very much.

Last edited:

Wise man says

Honestly, I understand you are hurt but this is ridiculous. This is a Motorcycle forum, not a pity party. Find another way to deal with your personal issues please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back