looking for riders

I will Ride With YA.........:thumbsup: As long as you can Ride on Sundays. Saturdays are almost Out of the Question For Me. OZZ, OZZ2(OZZ Brother....Long Story), PARDINI, V-Max-To-Busa, and Many More Ride the Hills of Northern CA........:super:

Here is a Pick of OZZ, Mine, and PARDINI'S Bike. Notice Mine is in the Middle Because it is the FASTEST :laugh:

three%20orange%20bikes%20003.jpg

I will Ride With YA.........:thumbsup: As long as you can Ride on Sundays. Saturdays are almost Out of the Question For Me. OZZ, OZZ2(OZZ Brother....Long Story), PARDINI, V-Max-To-Busa, and Many More Ride the Hills of Northern CA........:super:

Here is a Pick of OZZ, Mine, and PARDINI'S Bike. Notice Mine is in the Middle Because it is the FASTEST :laugh:

Fastest bike.....here's a better shot of most of the guys and the fastest bike they're all standing around is MINE!:bowdown::rofl:

post-6-21329-mini_bash_10_29_07_067.jpg

:welcome: to the oRg. Little to far to get up with you. My loss. I'm a Ford dude but the 67 Chevy is sweet. When I was a kid a friend had a canary yellow 396 SS.

Anyway, welcome aboard and get ready to have a blast. Lots of great peeps out there with you.

well the chevelle is a 67 Malibu 2 door hard top. was originally a 283 power glide car. no it is a rolling chassis waiting to get restored and a ls7 shoved in it

That's funny, I sold my running '67 Malibu 2 door hardtop back around 2000-01 in Hayward, California.
Have you strengthened the front frame section? Those frames are notorious for being damaged in the slightest impact.

Got a '66 Malibu SS396 that In need to start restoring and '69 Chevelle I want to make a race car out of.

i haven't done any thing with the front of the car yet its gonna get a full cage. and the answer to my location is orangevale . ca . Kenneth and green back

chp planes . god darn planes a good day of riding ends in 1 plane ,4 patrol cars , 2 motor officers and a $361 fine . then the angry wife
At least you had your leather on eh?:thumbsup: People that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Back