busa

pcosho

Registered
This is one of the nicest busas I have seen in a while. Its for sale on ebay.
thumb_up.gif

134e_12_1_.jpg

ive seen some that nice before on there for 6000-7000k knew it had to be scam...and it was.. some one was using other peoples pics and posting them on ebay. i think there are still warnings out about them

It has an air ride suspension. I will agree with you about the spokes kinda for harleys I think. He claims it's not a scam on his listing so far the bid is around 12,000 . I have an 06 blk/gray I would like to do something with but don't want to waste alot of cash. I might trade mine in for an 08 or 09.

Dang, that is a nice Busa, but; I hope he can get it off the ground.

I got mine off E-bay. It took a few months to find the one I loved, but I finally did.....By the way did I mention, I loved it?
I even threw the old lady out, the Busa a whole lot more class ride than she was.....LOL
Oh yeah, the guy I got it from was only 35 miles from me and he gave almost all the stock parts from it too.
I did, however get a notice a couple of months later, that some **** was trying to sell "it" again on E-bay, so be cautious. Always check out how long the sellers have been with E-Bay and their rating.( it ought to be over 95%)

IMG_6991_2__resized__191_kb.jpg

I got mine off E-bay. It took a few months to find the one I loved, but I finally did.....By the way did I mention, I loved it?
I even threw the old lady out, the Busa a whole lot more class ride than she was.....LOL
Oh yeah, the guy I got it from was only 35 miles from me and he gave almost all the stock parts from it too.
I did, however get a notice a couple of months later, that some **** was trying to sell "it" again on E-bay, so be cautious. Always check out how long the sellers have been with E-Bay and their rating.( it ought to be over 95%)
exactly what i was talking about. get vin# and run it to make sure vin is belonging to that person ect....

and as stated rating is high

I got mine off ebay too,,bike was in ohio,im in Pennsylvania..there was ALOT of conversation,before i sent the ck,i had the guys home,cell,work phone#'s,his address..copy of the tittle,then I hired a guy to pick it up and bring it to me and gave him  the check,he called me once he looked at the bike and loaded it on the truck,I then told him to pay for it..I dont trust anyone,but it turns out I got a great deal.
the seller wasnt even aware the bike had carpenter built head on the motor!!

brocks.jpg

Back