BUSA WONT START

DRAGBUSA1300R

Donating Member
Registered
THOUGHT BIKE HAD RUN OUT OF GAS FILLED TANK STILL WONT START CHECKED FUSES/SIDE STAND/CONNECTIONS/TOOK OF TRE AND PCRIIIR STILL WONT START ANY IDEAS

Battery OK? Engine turning over and not firing? You check your Kill Switch on your right grip? Pullin the clutch in while trying to start the thing?

I know I know, just checking the obvious...

BATTERY OK /CHECK KILL SWITCH/PULLING IN CLUTCH CHECKED JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING GOING TO PULL PLUGS CHECK FOR SPARK TOMORROW

Has it fallen over recently? Maybe a screwey tip sensor? Sorry man, If it's turning over and still not starting then I would check fuel system, but I dunno, Sorry I cannot be of any Real help...
sad.gif

Does you hear the starter at all, or is it just silence/nothing at all?? Do you have any power(headlights/horn)??

your expensive plugs may be fine, they might just need to be gapped, the gap may be too large for the spark to jump across ??

TURN THE KEY.... AND PUSH THAT LITTLE BUTTON ON THE RIGHT.. MINE STARTS RIGHT UP... JUST KIDDING.. I HAD THAT PROBLEM FOR AWHILE AND IT WAS SHORT IN THE INGNITION SWITCH.. SUZUKI FIXED IT FOR NADA... JUST A THOUGHT... JOHN

Back