Busa with a 360 kit

wardie

Donating Member
Registered
Here's a picture of my sons Busa with his 360 kit

002.jpg

I'm more curious about the tail section. Is that a custom? Who makes it? and do you have more pictures at different angles?

I saw 3 of those at a show we had here in Tulsa, I have to say they are definatly eye catchers and I thought they were awesome, BUT I dont think there for me. 300 would be about as big as I would go and would feel even more comfortable with a 250.

But as I stated, That looks awesome.

My son can't walk away from his bike whenever he takes it toa n event. It immediately draws a crowd. I haven't seen another 360 rear tire in the state. I did see a custom at the Suzuki display in Daytona last year. The tire alone was $650.00!!! His bike was custom built. I think the tail is from a Gixxer. It's one piece. A real crowd pleaser.

Christ oh mighty I barely got one picture up? I need one of my sons to come over and lend Pops a hand with this stuff. Try this one?

003.jpg

No the swing arm is all custom made and big, really big dollars. I about crapped when my son told me how much he invested to convert the rear. He uses the bike as a promotional item at his car & bike events. I have no more pics of his bike. When I get over there I'll take some more.

Curious does that swingarm hang out further than the front fairings

360 arms are widest part of the bike. My 330 match up with front fairing widths.

I would realy like to see more of that tail section. Looks like a buse tail but with early 2000 gixxer tail molden in. More pics please.:beerchug:

wish i knew how to do fiberglass & do it right. i used to do sculpting & i've got some wicked ideas
Posted via Mobile Device

Normally, I'm the guy that takes things a bit too far, but damn. Nice bike, but I couldn't imagine riding it.

Back