Busa Video

(lot boy @ Apr. 16 2007,19:30) i can see the for sale add now" like new,adult ridden, never been outta 5th gear"
SHOCKED.gif
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

This guy obviously doesn't have a lot of experience. Got totally embarassed on his own vid by the other Busa flying by in 6th GEAR!!! Maybe he's use to riding an R6 with a 17k redline.

Yeah I caught that too. Dude left his turn signal on for a good 2 minutes (or about 6 miles the way he was running). At least he's using them though - makes him a safe driver!
all_coholic.gif

He must not understand the amount of torque he has....cracking the throttle in 1st gear like that while turning is trouble.

They could show this video in the US drivers education courses. Move to the right when not passing, these people know how to drive.

On the autobahn the left turn signal is a friendly reminder your hauling some serious buttocks
SHOCKED.gif
. The KPH conversion is 1.6 to 1 for MPH.  340 KPH / 1.6 = 212.5 MPH
beerchug.gif

Damn, remind me not to buy a used bike from that guy!! Did you guys see the hayabusa powered mini cooper on that list? It was pretty cool.

(N2OIL on Apr. 17 2007,05:49)

On the autobahn the left turn signal is a friendly reminder your hauling some serious buttocks [/Quote]

+ full beam on the headlights  
beerchug.gif

Think he's a born again biker, last bike he rode was a gixer1100
biggrin.gif

Hey GSXTacy, I caught that too!!! First thing to hit me after I got over that turn signal was,well I know he's not riding through my state,not the way they were getting out of his way before he even got up on them!!!!

SHIFT,PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!!! SHIFT!!!!!!

I've hear the left turn signal on in Europe is a "I'm going fast in the fast lane" signal or something

and no I'll hang my head for restating the already stated cuz I didnt see page 2

(Tango1300 @ Apr. 16 2007,18:59) What cracked me up was his use of the turn signal at 140!!
super.gif
took him awhile to get it turned off. But he WAS probably preoccupied...

(300Busa @ Apr. 17 2007,00:55) He must not understand the amount of torque he has....
Yeah, if I remember right the torque starts to drop after around 10k rpm.

Great vid though!

Dan

Back