Busa Riders in So California

As you all can see i just got muh Black and purple baby.
Stock for now <shot my wad on the bike and gear>

I rode this morning up the ortega hwy 22 miles of tist and turns. Myself and about 20 other kinds of bikes made it to the top. It a great view over looking the lake. So we get coffee and a smoke, and ALMOST every guy and gal up there was saying : :why did ya get a Busa it s only good for going straight . Why didnt ya get a Gixxer 1000 . Blah Blah Blah Blah . Is there any Birds that fly in Orange county?

Has anybody else been through this routine of critisism that buying a Busa was a Big Busa Mistake?

Yhea you will here it all the time. You bought it for yourself not them. The Busa likes curves and will only get beat on real sharp ones once you get use to the bike. Don't let others push you until you are ready.

yep...she can definitely handle her weight well. Get to know her and be VERY familiar with her. After several months, you should be able to hold your own on all but the tightest of turns.

And remember...turns are made up of two parts: entry and exit. If they take you on the entry....balst 'em on the exit.

Back