Busa photos...

Hey thinker62, where did you score the seat covers, I found some in UK but it cost a fortune to ship.

rgd808...definitely not the fastest color! See the Black and Blue 3 above yours. (read it again)

OMG... I want headers with that drop pipe!!!! even without the turbo(for now).... anybody make pipe like that for headers?
rock.gif
???

drooling3.gif
drooling3.gif
drooling3.gif
drooling3.gif
N.E. ?? anybody know if I can get a drop pipe like that without turbo? just header? ? ?

drooling3.gif

drooling3.gif

drooling3.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the one I have on my bike on ZG Dark smoke. It is very dark and unless it is sunny you can not see through it when you crouch down.

Here's my '02. It's pretty much stock, but hey, I'm not rich like some of you guys!

I think it is the Zero Gravity Sprot/Touring Screen. A lot of people sell Zero Gravity. Cache, I have one of these if you are interested. Either make me an offer, or perhaps we could trade for labor. I want to do some mods that I may need some help with...Clear turn signals, undertail, hugger.

Thinker

I posted mine in another area but I will post it here also My daughter and my bike I have since added second look tank bra

post_6_49401_Dcp_0141.jpg

I think it is the Zero Gravity Sprot/Touring Screen. A lot of people sell Zero Gravity. Cache, I have one of these if you are interested. Either make me an offer, or perhaps we could trade for labor. I want to do some mods that I may need some help with...Clear turn signals, undertail, hugger.

Thinker
I'm all over that program. Told ya I would help remove the front. New those go for about $70, right? I could come out and make a day of it with ya... lemme know.

Here is a Power Bronze Double Bubble. For what it is worth.

PB1.jpg

On another note I can not afford to chrome the frame this year so I took all of the plastic (except head fairing ) off yesterday to begin something I said I would never do again . Polishing the frame . I hated the constant maintenance of it . I did my other 2 Gixxers it looks good not as good as chrome but with my wheels etc chromed I couldnt leave the frame stock so here we go again strip sand sand some more wet sand steel wool polish polish some more . God I really didnt want to do it but it needs to be done .
coffee.gif

Back