Busa photos...

cache

Banned
And now, lowered, cut rear fender, and painted front turn signal lenses... (oh, and shorter clutch lever on accident... oops... damn kickstand...)

Big E

Donating Member
Registered
here are my 2 machines. I cant wait till the weather warms up here in MD.

9_Busa_and_TLR.jpg

cache

Banned
My SuperSport Touring Busa..moments before heading south
to Snyders..two-up.
wow.gif
hey faski,,, where what how much for the bags you got there???

I was lookin at the Corbin Beetle Bags, but kinda $pendy!

pure_ego

enzyme of hypoverbage
Donating Member
Registered
I bet frank hadda cut the fairing off cuz it would drag. Thats what I'm guessing anyway. Looks super vicious though. I wouldn't even pull beside him at the light. haha.

busa_05.jpg

kawafaski

Registered
Hi Cache...the setup is from Givi..tubular bag mounts....and the smallest cheapest bags..179.00 a pair.
Trouble is Givi wont sell them for Busa's anymore..subframe issue. I have a steel subframe..which can take the load I think...give me some time and i will find the outfit in Germany..
An American person who can get mounts for Givi..just remind me..went 144 two-up..gps recorded..she was mad for awhile.
all_coholic.gif

Ps. bought the setup used from from a very nice guy in N.M.

MET

The Watcher
Registered
Stay tune. I am putting on a Jet blow off valve and Titanium fuel rail by TDC Performance and just put on Shinko tires while I was in Florida.

New Pics soon. + 220mph here I come
grim.gif

LoBusa

Registered
You know I will take advantage of another opportunity to post a picture of my baby..... Frank Adams, your Busa is SICK!!!! damn, it just makes the gray/black look even faster if that is possible!!

polish_busa.jpg

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texatl