Busa Orange front Guard and Hugger

Greg UK

Registered
The Picture of the above is listed on the thread "Pictures of aftermarket parts"

Is the paint match perfect, ie "The Paint", and is the front guard available with and without the carbon?

Thank you.

hugger.jpg

The Busa 08 threads, has a thread headed pictures of aftermarket parts at the bottom of the first page is a picture of a Black and Orange Busa with orange front guard and hugger.

you need to do the leg work and post the pic is what they are saying..

:worthless:

Probably easier to post in that thread or bring the pic to the this one.

The original post is for pictures only so creating a new thread is right, and now the picture is here.

You may want to PM the poster of the pic, ChrisSK if he still comes on here to ask if that's his bike and where to get those or if not his bike if he remembers where he got it.

Evening to you all, my opologies for not including the picture to start with, new to this, and could not copy and paste the pic etc, thank you to the gent who did. What do i do next to aquire those bits?:beerchug:

First few times I saw the orange 08 I could not understand why they chose a black front fender.Would be one of my first mods,seems to me it would flow better(orange). Just my two pennies.:whistle::beerchug:

??????Had a reply from HPC today saying that the company that made them have gone out of business, no other suggestion/comments though!

The hunt continues, HELP please.:bowdown: Any out there?:banghead::please:

Back