busa mods? free or cheap or unnoticeable

riggsracin

Registered
i have an 05 busa stock just lowerd.
i want to keep the stock exhaust and look
want to add some pperformance that no one would notice? any help?
what bout TRE what gains?
any mods u guys know?

i have an 05 busa stock just lowerd.
i want to keep the stock exhaust and look
want to add some pperformance that no one would notice? any help?
what bout TRE what gains?
any mods u guys know?
Gearing and nitrous :thumbsup: 16/42 gearing will turn the bike into a beast..its cheap and easy...and no one will ever know unless you let them ride it :laugh:
I'm running it now, I can still cruise fine, get decent mileage, and the bike gets freaky when you twist the throttle :laugh:
That and nos should turn your bike into the space shuttle.....all the while looking as stock as the day is long :thumbsup:

Gearing and nitrous :thumbsup: 16/42 gearing will turn the bike into a beast..its cheap and easy...and no one will ever know unless you let them ride it :laugh:
I'm running it now, I can still cruise fine, get decent mileage, and the bike gets freaky when you twist the throttle :laugh:
That and nos should turn your bike into the space shuttle.....all the while looking as stock as the day is long :thumbsup:

16/42???

bike will be buzzing at highway speeds and you will see a drastic fuel economy drop not to mention the speedo being WAY off. Yes you can "correct" the speedo...but the odometer will be still off.

16/42???

bike will be buzzing at highway speeds and you will see a drastic fuel economy drop not to mention the speedo being WAY off. Yes you can "correct" the speedo...but the odometer will be still off.
I'm getting mid thirties for mileage, can cruise at any speed I choose with no prob....but over 70 or so its not as glass smooth as under, but still fine, at least on my machine. And my speedohealer corrects BOTH the speedometer AND odometer. I'm guessing you haven't used one? I have them on both my busa and my turbo 14...they're awesome ;)

Yes you can "correct" the speedo...but the odometer will be still off.
Quick question. Where does the speedo get its signal from? Where does the odometer get its signal from? It would seem kind of odd that the two would get their data from different sensors, gears, whatever.

get a 43 rear sprocket and deffintly change oem exhaust it sucks lol. And go full system bolt on youll just kick yourself in the ass later going smaller i dont like in front.

Quick question. Where does the speedo get its signal from? Where does the odometer get its signal from? It would seem kind of odd that the two would get their data from different sensors, gears, whatever.

yeah but if I remember right, the calculation is done in the ecu.

The "modules" plug in between the ecu and dash and change the output of a single variable.

signal is picked up off the FRONT sprocket. I don't remember the in's and out's but sure one is off even with the modules.

well i want to be in mid to high 9's with stock exhaust. i rode a zx12 with slip on and ran a 9.87 with a low 1.6 60 foot. so im guessing i should b in the 9s. just my friend had to put tre advanced timing key slips and had trouble getting apast 10.00.

signal is picked up off the FRONT sprocket. I don't remember the in's and out's but sure one is off even with the modules.
They both work off the same signal. My speedo is almost dead on, and my odo reads 1 mile slow for every 100 (gps verified), so you'll be reading 10 miles low for every 1000, 100 miles for every 10,000, and 500 for every 50,000. For having an accurate speedo I don't think thats too bad at all :thumbsup: So when your bike hits 100k on the odo you've actually got 101k.....a non issue imo ;) and doesn't hurt resale value any either :laugh: The new V4 speedohealer is awesome...SUPER easy to set (unlike the old one) and has the ability to switch between 2 settings on the fly, so you can bypass the speed restriction on kawi bikes like the 14 which are controlled by the speedometer readings....and not rpms like the busa :thumbsup:

Back