"Busa Killer In The Making"

killin' me Nj. notches are the reason my busa is on craigslist for sale right now.

i thought the white one was sic, and now THIS!

every time you post up a new acquisition it reminds me of this quote from Batman when the Joker says "where does he get those wonderful toys"4.
:beerchug:

with what it sounds like you should be knockin on the 6s door, we have some big turbo cars around here that run right around and i think a few of them are in the 6s, best of luck to you

but its a ford should have been a chevy:laugh: To many of these out there

QFT

but i do have to say, badass engine!!

DSCF0225.JPG

Last edited:
I am curious...what rear end housing / gear? What calipers, do you have a hand brake for launch, and trany...(not like the trany race pics of the past). + the racepack...what are you looking at? egt, drive shaft, raer gear + more that I do not know about? Plexi windows? The turbo would add a whole dimension that I do not know about but it is a power adder and that is a necessity in racing.

I ask because I help a guy with a 632in donovan 2 stage w/lenco....I grab all the hot stuff between rounds. I like the racing end of it and at the end of the day it is very expensive but all worth it.

Have fun! Ryan

I realize the fact that pro mods are running 808's w/3stage nos...power /weight + dialing in your suspension / engine combo is what gets you there faster..for a given class...is what drives you and costs big $$$. Again I like the racing aspect of any motor sport....pinewood derby or top fuel.

I am curious...what rear end housing / gear? What calipers, do you have a hand brake for launch, and trany...(not like the trany race pics of the past). + the racepack...what are you looking at? egt, drive shaft, raer gear + more that I do not know about? Plexi windows? The turbo would add a whole dimension that I do not know about but it is a power adder and that is a necessity in racing.

I ask because I help a guy with a 632in donovan 2 stage w/lenco....I grab all the hot stuff between rounds. I like the racing end of it and at the end of the day it is very expensive but all worth it.

Have fun! Ryan

Housing is a sheetmetal nine inch,40 spline gundilled strange axles,transmission is a glide.

I realize the fact that pro mods are running 808's w/3stage nos...power /weight + dialing in your suspension / engine combo is what gets you there faster..for a given class...is what drives you and costs big $$$. Again I like the racing aspect of any motor sport....pinewood derby or top fuel.

Not a class built car,although it will fit into alot of radial classes and 10.5 classes.Just being built to go fast and safe.

None i really think some one here has issues!

But in a good way of course! :beerchug:

as fast as its going to be we may have to start another helmet thread about drag racing helmets...lol

I have to tell you that all I have to do is put a little spray on my gen two Busa and you're toast with a lot of wasted money just to be wasted by a Gen 2 Busa on spray???? So much for a Busa killer :laugh:

you got a 6 sec timeslip yet? would love to see the video.

just curious what is your 9sec dd? would love to see it!

I have to tell you that all I have to do is put a little spray on my gen two Busa and you're toast with a lot of wasted money just to be wasted by a Gen 2 Busa on spray???? So much for a Busa killer :laugh:

Care to make a wager on that?

you got a 6 sec timeslip yet? would love to see the video.

just curious what is your 9sec dd? would love to see it!

This is it,was supercharged,now its been converted to turbo:

Supercharged:
T_3_021-1.jpg

Leaving.jpg

CIMG1156.jpg

Bay.jpg

l_11e5245b2a2fa6a7e4907b3268557659.jpg

Can be driven anywhere,I drive it all over the place,now obviously because of the 160ln injectors,the mileage is that good,but I do in fact drive it quite a bit on the street.

This is the engine bay now:

479_new04-08-09_003.jpg

479_new04-08-09_004.jpg

You couldnt put enough juice on a your Gen 2 to run with this black car without building the engine and then having a jock ride it for you this I know.Dont believe me? I'll pay for the kit to go your bike,haul my car to where you're at,get em on the track,and go at it for a couple of stacks? The bike is fast,I've had a few of them,but it wont run with this car,period.I have a GT that still has AC,cruise,power steering,power everything that I bet YOU couldnt outrun in the quarter on YOUR bike with You riding.

nice, lets see the vid of the 9 run, would love to see it! you gotta bring proof when you start throwin around times like that.

im a non believer till i see a slip or video! (not just you, im sure this runs 9's. just in general!) but i doubt that fox will ever see 6's!

here is my cobra, i bought it new and just sold it last week, tt fully built motor. fastest vert (03-04) with a stock computer and totally streetable...

here is a run i made last oct.

Byron, Il 10-08. 2003 Cobra Vert 9.22@146 - Car Videos on StreetFire

Last edited:
That we can agree on,I dont think there is anything out there for 10,11,12 grand that can come close the thrill a busa gives,I know,I've had about 5 in the past 4 years.I love mustangs,I have a few goals that I want to achieve with this black car.I'm pretty sure we'll be able to do it at a minimum cost.I dont ANYONE that would build a 25.2 chassis for what I have in this one.I have more in the heads than I do in the chassis.Theres about to be another busa in my driveway and Richard @ RCC will be building me a kit for it.

For sure man, for sure. :thumbsup:

A stock busa is really quick/fast but not infallible. Once you start to inject 'serious' thought & coin into a car it's a whole new ball game, like comparing apples to oranges.

Can't wait to see some in action clips of this puppy! :bowdown:

Back