"Busa Killer In The Making"

BUT ITS A FORD SHOULD HAVE BEEN A CHEVY:laugh: TO MANY OF THESE OUT THERE

I just like the Ford powerplants.I'm very tempted to get a 69 Camaro and put a 351 in it since all these other guys are putting LSX's in the foxbodys.

It may be a busa killer on the strip, but I'll run you through the twisties any day :laugh:

Edit: Beautiful build, by the way, I hope you enjoy it.

It may be a busa killer on the strip, but I'll run you through the twisties any day :laugh:

Edit: Beautiful build, by the way, I hope you enjoy it.

I'll pass on that 1,it doesnt matter what I'm messing around with,whether its bike or cars,I always seem to end up with a drag application.I enjoy riding the curves,but I always seem to gravitate back to the 1/4 mile.I do have a 600 here at the house at the moment that will flick with the best of em though.This dang thing dont even come alive till 10,000 rpms! Sits real high and is very short.

But at what cost?

For thrills dollar for dollar a Hayabusa (or one of it's ilk) is a pretty damn good deal.

That we can agree on,I dont think there is anything out there for 10,11,12 grand that can come close the thrill a busa gives,I know,I've had about 5 in the past 4 years.I love mustangs,I have a few goals that I want to achieve with this black car.I'm pretty sure we'll be able to do it at a minimum cost.I dont ANYONE that would build a 25.2 chassis for what I have in this one.I have more in the heads than I do in the chassis.Theres about to be another busa in my driveway and Richard @ RCC will be building me a kit for it.

Nice Pieces and the reason you keep going back to the 1/4 is that NC BABY BLOOD you got pumping thru u...

That's going to be an exciting ride for sure Tony! :thumbsup: Since I'm just around the corner from you.....please keep me updated. I'd love to take a ride out your way and see the finished product.

Very nice! I wanted to build a replica of this car. I had bought a nice one, but it was so nice I couldn't cut it up. Ended up selling it for a good profit. :thumbsup:

bob_glidden_78_ford_fairmont.jpg

That is going to be one bad ride! Where will you be dragging it at? I might have to check that out. :beerchug:

That is going to be one bad ride! Where will you be dragging it at? I might have to check that out. :beerchug:

All up & down the east coast.I have a friend that went 7:70's @ over 200mph with alot less turbo and alot less motor and a whole lot more weight.It should be a ride once we get the converter and the boost control sorted.

Back