Busa Grips

Rob'sBus

Registered
I've seen a really nice set of Hayabusa grips but I haven't been able to find them anywhere. The grips have the asian busa symbol across them, but I don't know if they're gel grips or not. Anyone have any info on these things?

I think I've also seen 'em on eBay under motorcycle parts & accessories.

www.58cycle.com has some that I like better than the ones I've seen with the Kanji. I think the ones at the link below are the ones you are talking about.

busa grips

Here's a pic of the ones I like better...

03_111_gsxr_2.jpg

Are you talking about these grips? They are pretty easy to find on ebay. That is where I got mine along with the matching tank protector. No, they aren't really what you might consider gel grips, but I really haven't had any bad experience with them yet. If you are looking for more of a gel feel, then they might not be what you are looking for. But, I think they do feel slightly better than stock, and look 10 times better than the stockers.

i_1.jpg

Nice set of grips but the throttle one could fit a little better. Ends up with a gap between the switch controls and grip flange. They feel great and definitely look better than stock!
JT!

Hayabusa_006.JPG

justin post a pic of the throttle at the same angle you did the clutch side....I want to see this "huge" gap you talk about before I get some.

Didn't say it was a "huge" gap, just a gap. I will take a photo of it tomorrow when it is light out and post it. Even with the gap, glad I bought them. looks good with the levers and mirrors, and feels good.
See ya tomorrow! :D

Here you go. Will probably take a black Sharpie marker to it to help hide. Does not stand out as much as the photo shows.
JT2!

Hayabusa_grip.JPG

ahh thats not "tooooo" bad...........but still noticable....hmmmm..maybe some black paint would do the trick

Back