Busa Dolly

FastBusa

Donating Member
Registered
I picked this up a Harbor Fright the other day. It helps me out a lot because of space limitations in my storage area. It holds a stock Busa fine but I don't think any stretched bike would fit. Note the 190 rear tire, it just makes it in the track.

Busa_Dolly_2_SM.jpg

cool Item !
You could spin your bike around and then exit the garage like Batman leaving the Batcave.
yea its that fricken landing that will wreck your day... come zipping into the bat-cave on your bat-bike on to your bat-turn table and do a bat-endo into the bat-cave wall...
rofl.gif

Someone call Robin....

I like, if my garage was bigger, I would look into getting something like that. As it is, I couldn't spinn my busa around if i wanted to.

cool Item !
You could spin your bike around and then exit the garage like Batman leaving the Batcave.
yea its that fricken landing that will wreck your day... come zipping into the bat-cave on your bat-bike on to your bat-turn table and do a bat-endo into the bat-cave wall...
rofl.gif

Someone call Robin....
jump9.gif

rofl.gif
 I must be tired, that had me dying !!!!! I just keep getting this picture in my head, It's about the 15'th time you've done it, so your all kinds of confident, you fly up on that thing, hit the brakes, and WEEEEEEEEEE right through the dry wall you go !!

I can see the thread now. BATBUSA, DOWN, AND OUT !!

rofl.gif

cool Item !
rofl.gif

Someone call Robin....
jump9.gif

rofl.gif
 I must be tired, that had me dying !!!!! I just keep getting this picture in my head, It's about the 15'th time you've done it, so your all kinds of confident, you fly up on that thing, hit the brakes, and WEEEEEEEEEE right through the dry wall you go !!

I can see the thread now.   BATBUSA, DOWN, AND OUT !!
I promise to all at the org. that if one day I come flying into my shop and forget to lock both cams on the dolly and go sliding into the wall I will let everyone know, and of course post pics!

rofl.gif

I don't want you to post pic.'s, yell for someone else to click it. I want to see your feet stickin out of the wall,lol !! Just kidin, wouldn't wish that on anybody !! I just thought it was funny because if I had it I KNOW it would happen to me !!

Back