Busa 13 ABS brembo brake pads question.

Piglet

Registered
Hi, guys,

Hayabusa 13 with ABS.
Dose anybody knows witch compound kind of brembo after-market brake pads correspond to original OEM brake pads compound?
Google knows absolutely nothing about OEM labeling :( Brembo.com the same.

Best regards to all :bowdown:

As9lkYPxmPM.jpg

Upgrade to a ceramic embedded pad that can stop you sooner, like EBC HH "Extreme Pro" pads.

HH is NOT the same as HH "Extreme Pro".
PM site sponsor Pashnit, he'll get you the right ones.

I have clunk every time I press the brakes for first time after pulling out of garage.
Is it the floating rotors or the pads making that sound?

For Extreme pads, the code has EPA in front of the number, so as the Gen ones where EPAFA188hh

Also the OEM Brembo pads are HH quality,, just get rid if the lines and the ABS. !

I have clunk every time I press the brakes for first time after pulling out of garage.
Is it the floating rotors or the pads making that sound?

That may be normal, but you just got the bike from memory, tell the dealer about it at the 600 mile check up or take it in now. It's under warranty.

That may be normal, but you just got the bike from memory, tell the dealer about it at the 600 mile check up or take it in now. It's under warranty.

Will do, thanks.i already stopped by there and I sit inside the dealer on another brand new 2013 Busa with abs and it was doing the same thing.so I guess it's normal.

Will do, thanks.i already stopped by there and I sit inside the dealer on another brand new 2013 Busa with abs and it was doing the same thing.so I guess it's normal.

Funny,, I had the same problem for the first maybe 1200 miles of my bike,, then it just went away.. It would always happen after the bike sat for a few hours or more... I wanted to take it back to the dealer, but back then, in my area, they were all to backed up with work to see me in a timely manner.. Mine is an 08 with no ABS of course.

Back