Brembo Brake Pads - Online

Jacobinasu

Registered
Hi Guys,

I've been looking to buy the replacement Brembo Brake pads for my Hayabusa 2017 model and am not able to find it online. Any help in this regard would be of great help. Please let me know where I can pick up the front and rear brembo brake pads online in the US.

regards,

Hi Guys,

I've been looking to buy the replacement Brembo Brake pads
for my Hayabusa 2017 model and am not able to find it online .

Any help in this regard would be of great help .

Please let me know
where I can pick up
the front and rear
Brembo brake pads
online in the US .

Regards ,

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5337943218&icep_item=282870107725

A Hayabusa motor has pretty good braking characteristics ~^~ but they make all the cheap knock offs in China *

With a Hayabusa grudge bike ~ you only need one front brake *

Hi Guys,

I've been looking to buy the replacement Brembo Brake pads for my Hayabusa 2017 model and am not able to find it online. Any help in this regard would be of great help. Please let me know where I can pick up the front and rear brembo brake pads online in the US.

regards,
Can't you just order replacements from a Suzuki dealership , and get them sent out to you ? The standard M4 Brembo calipers can run Ferodo CP1 carbon pads , better than most pads from any manufacturer , for your caliper . These are expensive , but are simply the best stopping power in most applications and conditions , race or street . Also a heap better than the Brembo pads , except only possibly mileage .
Having said all that , the Brembo pads are good all round street performers , and good enough for most riders needs .

Back