Buell Pegs

The buel pegs are drilled out , and he installs a steel sleeve to accept the small pin of the Suzuki .

These are always an option.

Screenshot_20180711-200214_eBay.jpg

thx if i dont hear from him i may try that knight set or go see if i can find a bench grinder somewhere
The busa pegs have 8mm holes and the buell 11mm, so sleeves are needed too. Good luck on your search and let us know how you like the other brand if you decide to go with those.

Hey there........I installed the Knight Design pegs in July 2018. Update- One of the best comfort mods I did on my baby.
Now that winter is upon us, I want to adjust the right side rear brake foot lever to a different angle (I need to lower it) for my foot. I've never messed with rear brake foot lever in the past. Can someone give me some pointers on how to adjust it and if it's a easy process or a pain to do??? Thanks

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the Knight Design Gen 1 set. I initially bought the 2 3/8" set but after trying to install them the pegs kept touching the exhaust mid pipes. I then sanded down the area of the peg that was touching the mid pipe and got the right side to fit fine but the left side required more sanding and I stopped when it was appearent the left side peg might be too weak structurally for weight if I kept sanding.

I contacted Knight Design told them the problem. I had also sent them pictures of it before I did any sanding showing where they were touching the metal stock mid pipes. I also told them since the pegs do not fit correctly and they are useless for a Gen 1 Hayabusa that I was attempting to sand them down to see if they would fit and then I told them the results when done. They were not sure why or what happened since they are supposed to be bolt ons. Also my exhaust is completely stock so definitely no issue from that.

End result I sent those back and had them send me their 1 3/8" pegs for the Gen 1. They did in those fit perfect and are a lot more comfortable than the factory pegs were for me.

View attachment 1572565

So my question is
Has anyone installed the 2" lower Knights design pegs on a Gen 2 with stock exhaust?
Do they hit the stock exhaust? Any serious issues?
If they do hit i will probably have to go with the lesser drop . But i surely do need to lower them somewhat
Thanks
jp

So my question is
Has anyone installed the 2" lower Knights design pegs on a Gen 2 with stock exhaust?
Do they hit the stock exhaust? Any serious issues?
If they do hit i will probably have to go with the lesser drop . But i surely do need to lower them somewhat
Thanks
jp
I installed them with no issues. I had to adjust my brake and gear lever. Also my brake light.
IMG_5305.JPG

I know this is an older thread but can anyone tell me how the buell pegs are compared to the stock ones without the rubber. I want to get the the buells but the no rubber option is kinda a turn off. Thanks

I know this is an older thread but can anyone tell me how the buell pegs are compared to the stock ones without the rubber. I want to get the the buells but the no rubber option is kinda a turn off. Thanks
They were fine just much lower. Your feet really don't notice rubber or not. I had them but didn't like the placement since i had a cage at the time. They worked well under all conditions. Will say the Knights look much nicer & stronger not so light duty. However I don't think the 2 &3eights would ever fit dont think they measured right on that one but the shorter ones are about perfect. Streetfighterinc.com looked good as well and seem to be adjustable up or down from pictures. Would go with either one before the Buell just on quality.

Back