BT's story made me think of a family I know

ridercoach

Post ***** King & Local Safety Guru
Donating Member
Registered
A very close friend of mine in Kennesaw, GA had a close friend of hers loose her whole family in the blink of an eye. I have meet this person a few times. She is a very loving mother, devoted wife, and the kind of person when you meet her you feel like you have a friend for life.

A few weeks ago she received a phone call that her husband and two children were in a car accident. Head on collision. Her husband and 3 yr old son were pronounced dead at the scene. Her 8 month old daughter was on life support. They tried every thing they could to save her. But she became brain dead. Her mother had to make the decision to pull the plug. This all happened in the last few weeks. She went to work a mother waiting for christmas, planning the holidays, looking forward to going home so she can be with her family. And it all changed in a matter of seconds.

So what I say to all of you, cherish every moment, the good and bad ones, with the ones you love. Make every moment count, dont mind those hand prints on the wall, dont take life so serious. Live like its your last day or your loved ones last day. My wife expressed to me months ago how I have slacked off after 6 years of marriage on the goodbye kiss. I make sure now everytime I leave her, I give her that kiss, as well as my children. So come christmas day and everyone is sitting around the tree opening presents, I want you think for a second about this family. Look at your family and tell them how much you love them. Your heart will be lightened.

I may not know you all personaly. But if anything were to happen to any of my busa brothers or sisters, I would be truly upset If I never told you all that you guys are the best group of individuals that I have ever met. The people on this board make me proud to be a hayabusa owner and motorcyclist. When people say that the most caring group of people are motorcycle riders, they are talking about the hayabusa riders on the board.

God bless you all and your familys.

Sorry if I brought down the mood, but we all need a little kick every now and then. Just in case we forget.

<!--EDIT|ridercoach
Reason for Edit: None given...|1103318607 -->

That is terrible rc.
I watched a movie on TV a few weeks ago that was almost exactly what you described (can't remember the name)....I remember thinking at the time, how would you go on if that happened??
She must be a very strong woman!!!!
Deepest condolences!!!

I hope everyone that read this just stops and thinks for a second about there life and how they treat every moment.

Amen Bro. We just never know when The Lord will call for us. God Bless you all
smile.gif

Hey, I'm not too far from Kennesaw, man. I don't know what kind of support circle (friends and family) she has but if she needs anything tell her to hit me up. If it's somethin' I can help her with I'll gladly do it.

Back