BT gettin' it in GEAR! ;-)

Hey BT
smile.gif
What u gonna wear after your workout does it's thing?

Keep up the good work
smile.gif
It'll pay off bigtime

Happy Birthday

smile.gif

Thanks.
biggrin.gif

Just one problem. The SIDI boots, although a little snug or maybe just stiff in the ankles until they break in, don't have the vents on top of the foot. After I ordered I looked at the pics on NewEnough.com's site and noticed that I couldn't see the foot top vents in the pics of the Carbons. I called back immediately and told them that I thought I needed to change my order because the Carbons didn't have the vents. The lady I spoke with said that the Carbons did have vents, they just weren't visible in the pics. Well, they DON'T have 'em. I'm not happy about that. I know NewEnough.com will take care of me, I just hate to go to the hassle and expense of shippin' them back to swap for the regular Vert 2 Air's.  
sad.gif
Sweet boots though!
biggrin.gif

The Icon Super Dutys fit excellent with no problems or complaints whatsoever. I think they will make excellent ridin' boots for normal everyday ridin'.
super.gif
Just got off of the phone with NewEnough.com. As always, EXCELLENT customer service. They are gonna send me the Vert 2 Air's and let me compare the two models side by side to decide which I want. I keep the ones I want and send the other pair back. You CANNOT beat that kind of service no matter WHERE you shop for gear!!!
super.gif

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>NEW ENOUGH FRIGGIN' ROCKS!!!</span></span>

biggrin.gif

super.gif

And a closer shot to show more detail of the jacket... Ignore the ugly mug in this one!
drooling3.gif
Great looking jacket there BT.  I know you're going to enjoy the ICON SuperDuty boots just as much...if not...MORE!  Only one thing bothers me about your jacket.  Will you remove the damn tag please!
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
 Leaving your tag on is just like leaving reflectors on the Busa...
ices_rofl.gif
You were 100% right, the Super Duty Icons are sweeeeeet! Thanks...
beerchug.gif

Hey BT
smile.gif
 What u gonna wear after your workout does it's thing?  

Keep up the good work
smile.gif
 It'll pay off bigtime

Happy Birthday
Well, I'll prolly go through this jacket and maybe another mesh jacket in a smaller size before I get where I want to be, but then it's gonna be LEATHER baby!
super.gif

The boots should only get better in fit as I lose weight. If anything, the SIDI boots are almost snug in the ankle and calf area but not bad. I figure they'd stretch a little as they break in and be fine now. As the weight comes off I should develope a bit more comfort room in those areas and make the boots even more comfortable. They're already really comfortable in the foot area. They're more flexible when walkin' around than I imagined them bein'. SIDI has a pretty sweet ankle flex plate system on the back of the boots that helps in that aspect. I don't think I'd want to go hikin' nature trails in 'em but they should be sweet and supportive when ridin' the busa.
wink.gif

Thanks for the bday wishes Iced.
beerchug.gif

smile.gif

Hey BT !! Happy Birthday dude ! Long time no post here....

Glad to see you getting geared up, and think of it this way, when you get too thin for the XXXL sizes, you will be plenty happy enough to spring for the smaller sizes just because of the weight loss victory !

Have a great weekend

Hey BT !! Happy Birthday dude ! Long time no post here....

Glad to see you getting geared up, and think of it this way, when you get too thin for the XXXL sizes, you will be plenty happy enough to spring for the smaller sizes just because of the weight loss victory !

Have a great weekend
Hey, talk about a blast from the past! Where ya been, man?!?
rock.gif
Good to hear from ya!
biggrin.gif
Thanks for the bday wishes.
beerchug.gif

Yeah, it'll be a pleasure to order the smaller sizez as I go. It'll be REALLY awesome when I finally get to order a full set of racin' leathers.
super.gif

I'm workin' this weekend, but maybe it'll be quite. You have a good one as well!
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Glad to hear you suiting up BT!!! Love hearing about people respecting their own life and gettin safety gear.
smile.gif
but I cant see your pics now ? just says "Attached image" twice

- Spaceman Spiff

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1083293020 -->

Glad to hear you suiting up BT!!!  Love hearing about people respecting their own life and gettin safety gear.  
smile.gif
 but I cant see your pics now ?  just says "Attached image" twice

- Spaceman Spiff
Musta been somethin' to do with the server changeover last night. They are showin' up for me now...
rock.gif

Back