BT gettin' it in GEAR! ;-)

Good looking threads BT!

And Happy Busa day!
biggrin.gif

Get on newenough's email mailing list and you'll be teased with their latest offerings once or twice a week. It's just terrible!
smile.gif

BT,

Happy Birthday man ... and that is a great birthday present to yourself ... should also keep you nice and toasty in that hot Georgia sun
smile.gif
In any case it looks cool and you're right ... a lot more protection than before. Oh and thanks for the physical fitness posts too ... you're my inspiration to get my outa shape bod back into the gym.

DJ

BT,

Happy Birthday man ... and that is a great birthday present to yourself ... should also keep you nice and toasty in that hot Georgia sun
smile.gif
In any case it looks cool and you're right ... a lot more protection than before. Oh and thanks for the physical fitness posts too ... you're my inspiration to get my outa shape bod back into the gym.

DJ
Thanks SR. Glad my rants helped convince ya to hit the gym again.
wink.gif

Happy BT BD, I mean Happy BD BT.
laugh.gif

I should have warned you about NewEnough. My wife ordered a two-piece Joe Rocket using FedEx-ground, and it arrived the next day!

Happy BT BD, I mean Happy BD BT.
laugh.gif

I should have warned you about NewEnough.  My wife ordered a two-piece Joe Rocket using FedEx-ground, and it arrived the next day!
Thanks Bro.
beerchug.gif
Oh, and ain't it a pleasure to do business with a company that gets stuff out so quickly and reliably?
biggrin.gif

Back