Brocks on ebay

karnage

Registered
Been watching this new with slight blem shorty meg polished exhaust.It is up to $1050 plus shipping and its not done.New in the box at Ballz is $900 free shipping.What the hell is wrong with people over bidding.I set my max to $750 which is a good deal being it has a ding on the can.I will keep looking for that deal I guess.???

If you are willing to pay 750 plus shipping for a used system from and ebay question mark of a seller with a no warranty on manufacturing defects... Think it is well worth the wait and time saving up for a new system from a reputable dealer with a warranty from manufacturing defects. Those 150 bucks that think you are saving could turn into a viper and bite you real easy jmo though. good luck

I know, thats what I am saying.It went for $1050 with $30 for shipping.It was new in the box, never installed.Probably a customer return.Had a slight ding in the can.But Ballz sells them new with free shipping for $900.If I could get it for around $750 I would have been happy.Oh well.I will move on and do other mods first.

Back