Brock's Installed!!

ZBusa350

Registered
After a long afternoon and most of the evening I can finally say that wasting half my day was worth it! :laugh: Just took it for a short ride and had a smile from ear to ear the whole time, sounds amazing and the best part about it is it's loud! :thumbsup:

I also installed my PCV and BMC filter as well, even changed the oil too. It was also my first endeavor in taking off the fairings and that was no small chore lol. So thank you Blanca Busa for the how to.

Pics will come tomorrow and possible vid, but it's too late for that since I don't want to disturb the neighbors. :laugh:

Good choice in exhaust. I recently installed mine too. Only downside is my gas mileage has gone down from all the throttle use.

This_thread_is_worthless_without_pictures_2.jpg

This_thread_is_worthless_without_pictures_2.jpg

Good choice in exhaust. I recently installed mine too. Only downside is my gas mileage has gone down from all the throttle use.
It was gonna go down a little anyway because you're pumping more air , making more power and of course using more fuel.

I really like my short meg, but would have liked the AH even better and the black finish a lot better. Congrats :thumbsup:

Nice... I am so torn between the R-77 and the Alien Head..... :banghead: Stop posting awesome pics and awesome sound clips of the stupid Alien Head.....:laugh:

Love the Alien Head sound, BUT love the Carbon Fiber R-77 look....:banghead:

Hey, ....... do you think if I gut the R-77.... The Alien Head would fit inside of it.....???

:rofl: Anyway..... Im glad you like it..... :thumbsup:

Back