Brock's alien head install question

dharp65

Registered
What did you do with 02 sensor? Is there suppose to be a gap between the header flange mount and the motor. When I tighten down the bolts I can still see threads! Doesn't sit flush like stock. Is this ok?

Did you read the instructions....? j/k
cool.gif

Darrel shoot me a PM on KOS and I'll fix you up...

For everyone else, you don't use the O2 Sensor on the new exhaust. When using the new Power Commander (same as '07 GSXR1K) there is a dummy plug that you use to eliminate the sensor. The exhaust flanges mount flush but the threads don't screw all the way down connecting it. You will see threads still even after it's tight...
thumb_up.gif

Is the Brocks Alien Head making the most power right now? I want one but wonder if it will be too loud. I live in a gated subdivision and they would kick my ass out. I do street racing and want to bust some serious a$$. I hear they make a silencer, do you know if its something I can take on and off(quickly) in a moments notice. Also is their a waiting list cause I want a exhaust right now...
guns.gif

i want to see a pic of the alien head from the rear of the bike looking foward , does it follow the bike or turn out ?

The bike sounds like a drag bike! Its really mean but not overwhelming. I plan to get the silencer to hide the power from the unsuspecting then bust dat a$$!!! LMAO
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

Back