BrainO banned from LAbusas

Here's a good one how about a Time out for two days on the Website for the person or persons that caused a little miss understanding in a posting they did and they can't post for two days and after that two day period all should be calm and any hot heads should have cooled down and maybe alittle Sorry might help and after that start posting again.

Holy crap! Brian is being compared to a Con artist, woman beating, child molesting convicted felon! Thanks for the warning Joe I am not inviting Briano to my sleep-over this weekend.

It hasn't even been 24 hours since he pissed off DP! This time tomorrow we will probably find out that Briano committed crimes against humanity!!! Briano where were you during the Crimean War?

Think we need to grab hold of our silly selves yet?

BrianO

You now have Brain0, BrianO and Brian as a Username, The password from Brian is now on all.

Go tell them all to Phuck Off! Have fun,
GoBig

NinjaKnight,

No, not comparing BrainO. I'm only saying you have to be very careful when you aren't face to face with folks. Most times, it's just their email personna. But not all the time.

We, unfortunately, knew this guy face-to-face and were still duped by him.

I have no vested interest in this whole thing. Just thought I'd stick my nose in where it didn't belong (again).

Z

Seems to me NinjaKnight and BrainO are way, WAY in over their heads. I read the post from this BrainO character yesterday and was surprised anyone would even JOKE like that. It is not funny. It is unacceptable. Quite frankly GoBig, I'm disappointed at the light hearted tone you've taken.

I have no problem with most trash talkers. I enjoy a good dose of it from time to time and am no angel myself.

But posting vile, sexual and vaguely threatening insults against my daughters, wife and other family...especially when I have put up pics of my wife and daughters on these boards...crosses a line for me and, I suspect, for many others here.

Even the lowest, grossest animals I've ever seen on the web don't drag daughters and wives into it.

Everyone's family needs protection from street scum. If Brian (BrainO) is capable of out-of-synch behavior like that on the web (see "Penthouse" thread), how do I know whether or not he's capable of physically locating my 3 and 4 year old daughters using my posted pics and other info I've given?

The guy is potentially dangerous to women and children in my opinion. ANYONE who talks trash about other people's children and families ought to lose their privilege of posting.

And Brian just lost his privilege, voted down by the other members, at LAbusas.

because at labusas they rely on people with common sense to determine what is prudent.they don't let a few morons spoil it for the masses!

oddball, hay I just don't want to "ban" people from the site. The members should be able to take care of this guy.

Pete:

Talk like Brain Zero handled about your family is NOT acceptable. Where I live talk like that will get you shot. This guy must be some kind of crazy!

Sorry for sending him there,I didn't know he used pictures of your family.Throwing joke around is ok if both parties can take it but I do agree if using family pictures in any posting of a joke goes to far if it involves sex.

JUST GOES TO SHOW YA THERE IS A DOWN SIDE TO THE WEB.....SHAME SOME FOLKS WEAR THEIR FEELINS ON THERE SHOULDERS/nlose it at a moments notice/but oh well.. like ya say you really have know way of knowin is this guy a trash talker or a ax murderwr!!!! KEEP UP YOUR GUARD/ N KEEP THOSE POST COMING!!!

No sweat Cisco. As it turns out it was smart of you to send him.

He didn't post pics of my wife and children. But obviously he has seen the ones I've got posted on Labusas...so he was referring to them indirectly.

ZLDRIDER,

I was just making an observation not trying to steal your thunder. Your advice is sound there are allot of wackos out there. I was just noting that sometimes things get carried away.

Back