Boys will be boys...History Channel 9pm

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Interesting stuff, Boozefighters, Hell's Angels... Etc...

Back when the Harley Guys were outlaws instead of attorneys and dentists....

History channel right now.

Then at 9PM On Boys toys they are going to be talking about Bikes... W/ Shannon Dougherty... MMMM Gimmie a lil bit O Brenda....

I surf on the sofa... TV feeding me the radiation I have grown so dependant on, house wired for cat 5 and now I have a laptop running wireless B. I am rarely without a computer in my face, I got work to do, so I may as well surf while I work...

damn...no TV here.
yer bamboo huts don't come...."CABLE READY"

I'd complain to management if I were you .

Know what I mean .

If Gilligan won't help ya.....call the fuggin' Skipper.

"The passengers set sail that day , on a three hour tour , a three hour tour. The weather started getting rough , the tiny ship was tossed , if not for the courage of the fearless crew , the minnow would be lost , the minnow would be lost ."

The ships aground on this deserted isle.......

"Home to a man named Pacific ,
if you let him shave yer face,
you better be specific.

Cause if yer not payin' attention,
the guy will shave yer unmentioned,
which could cause unwanted attention,

In the locker room....In the locker room .

You have to sing that to the theme of GILLIGAN's ISLAND , for full effect .

hav a .......shaved 1......RSD.

damn...no TV here.

Know what I mean .

"The passengers set sail that day , on a three hour tour , a three hour tour.  The weather started getting rough , the tiny ship was tossed , if not for the courage of the fearless crew , the minnow would be lost , the minnow would be lost ."

you better be specific.

I have just had my a$$ handed to me.....

Rubbah....thas some good shid, bro! And yeah....our huts don't come cable ready. We hafta tie some metal piece to the top of the coconut tree, run a line down to the portable TV and then see what kinda signal we can get.

Heheh....busted my gut laffin' at that one. Very good....very good.
bowdown.gif

ok i watched it started out cool then went back in history starting in 1900 then was all about harleys not much mention at all about sportbikes ....cept the buell !! ?? wtf

saw the busa a few times but that is it talked about the y2k and tomahawk being the fastest dream bikes but no mention of the fastest production street bike
rock.gif
hate shows that focus on the harley nations !!!
mad.gif

damn...no TV here.

Know what I mean .

"The passengers set sail that day , on a three hour tour , a three hour tour.  The weather started getting rough , the tiny ship was tossed , if not for the courage of the fearless crew , the minnow would be lost , the minnow would be lost ."

you better be specific.

hahahahaha, rubbah... that's some funny stuff... I had some good laughs on this one this morning...

Time to schedule TiVo for some more TV stuff!

ok i watched it started out cool then went back in history starting in 1900 then was all about harleys not much mention at all about sportbikes ....cept the buell !! ??  wtf

saw the busa a few times but that is it talked about the y2k and tomahawk being the fastest dream bikes but no mention of the fastest production street bike
rock.gif
 hate shows that focus on the harley nations !!!
mad.gif
Yeah, I get tired about hearing all the "Revolutionary" speak in regards to Buells Bullshit. OK nice compact good handling bike...but where is the "Revolutionary" bit. Frames holding gas and oil? Old News, His 50 year old engine design the same... Blah blah blah...

Now historically though it was all about the Harleys and such, that doesn't bother me but I thought they could have at least focused a bit more on current events. Current Bike scene. I mean, they mentioned Harley has become the Establishment no surprise there. Butit could have been a perfect tie into the current face of biking...

Rev

Back