Boys on the North, Girls in the South

Southside Playa

Master Pot-Stirrer
Donating Member
Registered
Me and the wife just found out today that we are having a little girl. It is all good, she will just have to learn 1 down, and 5 up b the time she is 5 or 6 !!

Gentlemen, I'll be going to Carter's Country this weekend to start stockpiling ammo for when she gets older and starts dating !!

Ted, you keep your little boy out there away from my little girl !!

Congrates on the little Girl!!! yup ammo, more guns, knives, and a couple of friends who like to terrorize teenage boys... got a 14yr old girl.

Good One.
smile.gif

Oi....

Congrats, first off....
smile.gif

Secondly, my condolences....
sad.gif
I'll go to Carter's with you...
biggrin.gif
My biggest fear is having a little girl....

Oi....

Congrats, first off....
smile.gif

sad.gif
biggrin.gif
Congratulations to you, I have three girls and had a fourth (exchange student from Hong Kong) for a year. I won't lie to you and say it's easy. Raising kids is tough, but I will tell you it's rewarding.

God Bless You
Kevin

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121770971 -->

Oi....

Congrats, first off....
smile.gif

sad.gif
biggrin.gif
Congratulations to you, I have three girls and had a fourth (exchange student from Hong Kong) for a year. I won't lie to you and say it's easy. Raising kids is tough, but I will tell you it's rewarding.

God Bless You
Kevin
three girls, Kev? Dayum...you da man, bro.

Oi....

Congrats, first off....
smile.gif

sad.gif
biggrin.gif

God Bless You
Kevin
three girls, Kev? Dayum...you da man, bro.
Hey Pac, go to my home page and click the link that says (the about Kevin page) and you can see the whole family.

Kev

link to home page,

the about kevin page

yep...you da man Kev.

I woudl dread having all girls. I mean, I know I'll love 'em to death and all that, but Lord help me when they get to their teenage years.
wow.gif

Congrats! Time to buy a shovel and a gun! Just to show potential suitors!
smile.gif

yah.. nothing screams "SHEER TERROR" louder to a guy (IMO) than hearing... "Congratulations, it's a girl!"

Seriously though... I understand why most little girls become daddys girls.. haha There is NOTHING you won't do for your baby girl.. and I'm sure all the other dads will agree.. If you had asked me .. even 2 days before my daughter was born if I would go into work late every morning just so i could sit and watch elmo's world with her I'd have thought you were nuts... but thats the morning routine.. eat cinnamon toast and sing the elmo song to each other every morning.

signed -bad ass hayabusa biker dude.

Back