Bought some tank bags for a good deal

DocDrop

Hooch Master
Donating Member
Registered
Went to Walmart last night and as always i hit the clearence isle, lookie lookie they had 2 Bell tank bags marked down to $10 each. Regular price on those guys are $25 each, so i snagged those babies up. So don't be to proud to search around Wally World for some good deals
ThumbsUp.gif

Cool, I usualy look for the clearance racks in the fornt of the store when I go in. Got enough printer ink to last me 5 years last time, for 2 bucks each.

I bought Randy one about a year ago....its worth the 30 bux I paid so for ten bux you got a great deal!
thumb_up.gif

bell_tank_bag.jpeg

Here is the tank bag, same as Blond bought for Randy (thanks for the pic blond)

_bell_tank_bag.jpg

Yeah we have been thinking about getting one and when we seen them it was fate.

In other news, Wal-Mart sells tank bags...

thumb_up.gif
Good deal though! I was at the bike shop yesterday, bought a helmet, jacket and gloves for the female, and was looking at the med bags, probably a little bigger than that one, but not much, and they wanted 45 for them. I'd love to have one that size for 10 bucks! There's a big ass one a a few towns over I may have to check out now
smile.gif

In other news, Wal-Mart sells tank bags...  

thumb_up.gif
Good deal though! I was at the bike shop yesterday, bought a helmet, jacket and gloves for the female, and was looking at the med bags, probably a little bigger than that one, but not much, and they wanted 45 for them. I'd love to have one that size for 10 bucks! There's a big ass one a a few towns over I may have to check out now
smile.gif
our super walmart here have a section of motorcylce stuff (helments,gloves, chain lubes, locks, and more). i was kinda shocked when i seen the gear that they carry. Right now our store is clearancing alot of automotive stuff, last week a scored a good deal on oil that i use in my Lightning (valovline durablend 5w30) reg like $3.80's sale for like $2.00. So you never now. Hit up some of the bigger Wally Worlds, good luck.

Back