Bought a Busa long way from home

jaschil69

Donating Member
Registered
Well, I went to pick up my '03 Anniversary Orange Busa the other day. Long trip. I live in Texas and the bike was in North Carolina. Flew out to get it and rode it all the way home! 15 hrs! I don't think i could have done that trip on my old HD Sportster. It was a good excuse to get in a lot of experience on it though. I have to say, I LOVE THIS BIKE! It is so smooth and has tons of power. Glad to be a part of the Busa family. Thank you.

You will love it. You don't realize how big it is when you are riding it. It rides so smooth and throttle response is always precise and quick. Good luck and be very careful

Congrats on the new bike. What a great way to get some instant familiarity with it! Enjoy and ride safe.

Now I just have to give the chain some attention. It seems to have stretched a bit and needs to have wax applied. Is the gold chain with the blue link in it the original? It has almost 6k on it now. Maybe think about a replacement?

Congrats on the new ride and welcome to the board! Sounds like persistence paid off in your case. Looks like the original chain, especially with only 6k on the clock. Post pics!

Congrats!! Long ride?? Great to have you on the board!!!
smile.gif

Hey Jaschil69!! I am about 2 hrs from you and my buddies and i always ride up to Fort Worth, so maybe one weekend we can meet up and go for a ride??
cool.gif

Thanks everyone for the welcome!! Hopefully I can contribute some useful info to the board at some point.

Paintball,
yep, send me a PM if you want to reach me about a ride. Whereabouts are you located? I don't really know many people with bikes around here so some riding friends would be great!

Thanks again guys!

I will get some pics up this weekend. Been working a lot lately. No time to enjoy my new baby!

Back