bottled water? good or bad.

This is why I carry a Camelbak Water bottle with me. Never gets thrown away and I can just refill it from any tap. Great video! :beerchug:

I also vote for you to do the video instead of her. Would be way better! :thumbsup:

City water has to be purified with flourine and chlorine which are poisons;these compounds cause cellular damage by oxidation. The result of long term ingestion of these compounds is premature aging and susceptibillity to disease processes.

Last edited:
Flourine doesn't need to be used. The government used that to justify the Floride spill that contaminated a cities water supply during the 3-mile powerplant mishap if I recall. They decided to use the story that it is good for our teeth. The only reason it slows tooth decay is because it poisons the bacteria that feeds on the debris that is left behind from chewing. If it poisons the bacteria it is also poisoning us.

Also, if you ever look a food information labels you would also notice that corn is in almost everything we eat. Cow's can't live more than 7 months on corn. How are we expected to live healthy with so much corn being put in our foods. Making High Fructose Corn Syrup illegal would be the healthiest thing we could do for the US.

Last edited:
Making High Fructose Corn Syrup illegal would be the healthiest thing we could do for the US.

Completely agree.

At OP, it does depend on which brands you buy... I know for a fact that Aquafina and Dasani are extremely bad..

However I think Zephyrhills and FIJI water are still good.

We use a total home purification system. Yeah it's very expensive, but well worth it

City water has to be purified with flourine and chlorine which are poisons;these compounds cause cellular damage by oxidation. The result of long term ingestion of these compounds is premature aging and susceptibillity to disease processes.
Don't forget the Sodium Fluoride they dump in, supposedly for our dental health. ???

The Nazi's fluoridated water in their camps, and it sure wasn't so the Jews could have good teeth. :whistle:

A lot of the bottled water uses city water then just filters it, so why not just buy a filter that costs $10 (less than the price of 2 cases of bottled water) and replace it every 2-3 months? We use a Culligan reverse osmosis system in our house which works really good yet my wife still has it in her head that bottled water tastes better. Maybe I'll trick her with a blind taste test! :laugh: I sent her the video but doubt it'll change anything with her. The statistics are staggering though - enough bottles are used every week to circle the glove 5 time?? Every year enough oil/energy is used to make bottles to fuel a million cars for a YEAR?? And people wonder why the oil demand is so high and $3-5/gallon gas is here to stay. Anyone who thinks that bottled water companies are "in it" for the health of society are fooling themselves.

Even easier than making it illegal? Stop consuming it. The market will stop putting it in products if they find that nobody is buying products with it.

Not enough people care to even look at food labels. They just look at what the lowest price is. Then they spend their time complaining about being in poor health and being overweight.

I personally have cut corn almost entirely out of my diet. I have been slowly and steadily loosing weight since. Free range and organic as much as possible from now on.

Flourine doesn't need to be used. The government used that to justify the Floride spill that contaminated a cities water supply during the 3-mile powerplant mishap if I recall. They decided to use the story that it is good for our teeth. The only reason it slows tooth decay is because it poisons the bacteria that feeds on the debris that is left behind from chewing. If it poisons the bacteria it is also poisoning us.

Also, if you ever look a food information labels you would also notice that corn is in almost everything we eat. Cow's can't live more than 7 months on corn. How are we expected to live healthy with so much corn being put in our foods. Making High Fructose Corn Syrup illegal would be the healthiest thing we could do for the US.

You are right, get rid of the high salt,sugar, fat and additives in our foods and we will be healthier and live longer. live closer to the land and diseases like heart disease ,cancer and Alzhimers would all but vannish.

I have worked in construction for most of my life. I have also drank thousands of gallons of water out of Igloo coolers. Never a problem. Keep it clean wash it out and once a week run some bleach through it . But, now because of O.S.H.A. it is too much of a liability to use them. The containers must be sanitized with documentation and the little disposable paper cups that end up all over the construction site and all down the road. If OSHA shows up and any of this is missing we get a fine. If it happens again it is a repeat offense which increses the fine and reduces our company's abillity to get work based on our safety record. A repeat offense is the same for a company of 1,000 or 20 employees. So it's cases and cases of bottled water, company policy.

Completely agree.

At OP, it does depend on which brands you buy... I know for a fact that Aquafina and Dasani are extremely bad..

However I think Zephyrhills and FIJI water are still good.

We use a total home purification system. Yeah it's very expensive, but well worth it
Dasani is Potty water it even admits it is recycled water on the label. Look into it.

Back